The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:28 pm

OOC: Aw, c'mon, your writing's never lame. Mine's the one that's lame.

I looked at Drey and mind-linked with him. What are you doing?!
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Stopping Jack from delivering those presents! At least this way, he might give up on the whole Halloween/Christmas thing.

OOC: I had a so much better idea eight months ago. I knew I should have written it down!
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:30 am

OOC: It's okay. This RPG is kinda... not in season right now. Razz

I stopped growling, but still acted agressive for Jack's sake. Good, that actually seems like a great idea. What should I do? Just keep up the 'good guy' act?
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Nah, Oogie's gone now. Time to explain things to Jack. He doesn't have time now to do his Christmas thing, so we have time to convince to give this up. And Oogie should be taken care; I added a little surprise to some of those presents.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:55 pm

I smirked. You're so bad. I really do wonder if we, like, somehow enterd the movie and are now in it? Can't wait to see the revised DVD version.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Haha, that would be awesome! Maybe we'll get put up on Youtube. For now though, let's talk to Jack.
I turned around to see Jack, who had until recently been hunched over dejected, suddenly straighten up in confidence. "I know how to fix this mess!" he exclaimed, and hopped off the sleigh and headed in the general direction of the Professor's lab.
"That...doesn't sound good," I said.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:05 pm

"Nice. Let's get him!" I growled as I raced after Jack. Only a few seconds after he'd left, I launched myself and landed right on Jack, knocking him over. "Hold on, buddy. We need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:20 pm

OOC: Ah! Wait, he needs to get away! bounce

Jack picked Seth up by the scruff of the neck and got him off. "Not now my, my furry little friend! I have a holiday to save!" And he took off again...going behind the professors lab. A lot of mechanical noise was heard next.
I came up beside Seth and Santa soon came too. The top of the roof opened up.
"What the...?" I looked up.
"It's a good thing I had a back -up!" Jack exclaimed proudly.
Santa looked at his watch. "Theres little time before Christmas is over!" he worried. "If I don't get back to my sleigh, I won't be able to get the gifts in time!"
"And if we don't stop Jack, we're in for one of the scariest Christmases of all time," i said. "Dang it, Jack, why do you have to be so stubborn?!"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm

I sighed. "I think I switched brains with him somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:29 pm

"Nah, you're not that naively stupid. But theres no time left now." Jack took off into the air. "Seth, you get Santa back to his workshop and help him get his sleigh into the air. Since I've got the wings I'll got stop Jack."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm

I nodded, and looked to Santa. "Alright, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Santa followed Seth with surprising speed for a man of his size. I nodded a farewell, then turned around to face the direction Jack had gone and leapt into the air.

OOC: I'm going to follow the movie a little on this one, only Santa and Seth get captured instead of Sally. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:28 pm

OOC: Alright, but tell me what to do. Haven't seen the movie in a while... Laughing I should probably watch it again, though.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:46 pm

OOC: Well, during the movie Jack get's shot out of the air and falls, and then, realizing why it went wrong, rushed back to Halloween Town to find both Sally and Santa kidnapped by Oogie.

I sped up to catch up with Jack, feeling a weird change in the air as I passed the boundary of Halloween Town into the real world or something like that. I spotted his sleigh ahead, and it looked like he had already made a few stops.
"Jack, you've got to stop this now!" I called.
He glanced back. "There's no time! If I don't deliver these presents, Christmas will be ruined!"
I grabbed on to the sleigh and landed on the railing next to him, hanging on. "If you deliver those presents then Christmas WILL be ruined! This kind of Christmas isn't the same as what the kids needs. You've got to turn back now before-!"
I heard the whistling of a projectile heading towards us, and jerked the sleigh off course just in time as an explosion happed right where we just were.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:47 pm

With Santa amazingly keeping up with me, I sped back to that place with all the wierd trees and stuff. after a while, we reached the area, and I stopped in front of the right door. "Okay, I'll jump in there with you and try to help. You ready?"
I would've liked to ask which list I was on, but there was no time for that. Of course, I had a feeling which one I was on anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Santa nodded, but just before he did something suddenly closed the the door. cockroaches crawled from around the trunk of the just as a tall, large sihouetted came from around it.
"Going somewhere, boys?" Oogie chuckled and grinned.

"Oh look! What a welcoming!" Jack said excitedly. "They're shooting fireworks for us to light our way!"
I ducked down incrediously. "You idiot, those aren't fireworks!" I jerked the sleigh again as another explosion appeared. "There missles!"
Jack looked worried. "Easy now, you almost dropped the presents!"
"Forget about the presents and turn around before-!" We both turned at the scream of a missile heading right for us. It was already too late for me to move us out of the way. It was going to hit...!
BOOM.

Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:48 pm

"Oogie!" I growled. "What do you want, you bag of bugs?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 pm

OOC: Drey's been blown to bits! ...lol.

Oogie laughed. "What do I want? Ha! Those presents your gargoyle frienddelivered for me turned out to be no fun at all! So I was thinking," he grinned evilly, and suddenly they were covered with bugs. "How much fun can you two give me? Hmmmmmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:37 pm

OOC: Oh noes! Crying or Very sad It's okay, he'll come back. Razz

I shook some of the bugs off, but to no avail. I nearly freaked when a spider landed on my nose, but I glared at Oogie and snarled, "My friend's not a gargoyle, he's a Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:15 pm

"Whatever. But I wonder if he would miss you much?" he said, and Lock, Shock, and Barrel appeared behind them and knocked them out.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:28 pm

"Crap!" I growled, just before everything went black.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I groaned in pain. Dang, my head sure did hurt...
That's when I remembered; Oogie and his little kids had caught Santa and I and knocked us out. But then, that meant we were...
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Lights flashed on, showing they were tied down to a roulette board in black light. Oogie stood on top of a platform.
"How about a game of russian roulette, Boogie style?" he laughed, holding a giant spike ball. He pulled a level, and the board began to spin.

OOC: I'm winging this because I don't remember what Jack said.

"Ugh, ow..." I lifted my head up, coughing ash. "Geez, that was some explosion..." I sat up, feeling slightly sore, and looked around. We had crash-landed in a cemetary. How fitting, I said to myself darkly. Now where's Jack...
He was lying limp in the arms of a statue, the way he landed. He was awake, but looked extremely dejected.
"I was such a fool. I should have know I couldn't just take over Christmas. But I wanted to bring excitement to kids, and give the dear old hard-working Santa a break."
I stood up. "It's the thought that counts, Jack, and for you I'm afraid that's all you can do. Christmas is just not your thing, you haven't known about it long enough to be able to do it yourself. You are the Pumpkin King, Jack. The Demon of Halloween. That is your calling, that is what you enjoy the most, isn't it?"
He mulled over that, and then brightened. "You're right! I am the star of Halloween! There's nothing better then to hear the frightful screams of children, the adrenaline rush of terror! And now I have some new ideas for next year!" He got down, and lowered his head to me. "I'm sorry it's taken me so long to realize this."
"It's fine, but there's someone else you need to appologize to. Someone who has been trying to warn you all along."
He gave me a funny look, then gave a start. "Sally!"
I nodded. "Now come on and let's get back to Halloween Town."
"I know a shortcut, follow me!" he said, opening up a hidden door in the tombstone and darted into it.
"So cool," I mumbled in awe and ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Damn... The motion of the board and the scent of the place were beginning to make me sick. I closed my eyes and tried linking to Drey. Buddy, I hate to tell you, but we're in serious trouble!
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:14 pm

I stopped suddenly after we had surfaced into Guillitine (spelled wrong) Square and just as Sally was running up.
Seth? What is it? What's wrong?
"Jack! Something terrible has happened!"
Jack gave a start. "What is it Sally?"
"Oogie Boogie has taken Santa Clause and Sethstone!"
"What? Oh no!"
"They're in trouble," I said. "We have to hurry."
"But Oogie's hill is all the way on the other side of town!" Jack worried. "Will we make it time?"
"Don't worry about that, we'll make it," I growled, and smiled. "It's my turn to give the shortcut."

Oogie Boogie got the board spinning faster and faster, and then with a laugh and a twirl he let look the spiked ruelette ball.
"Dum dee dum dee dum...NOW!" He yanked the handle back hard, forcing the board to stop suddenly. The ball continued to go around until it finally landed in a slot...right next to the one Seth was tied in.
"Oh, what darn luck. Maybe I'll get it this time," he grinned, and produced another ball.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 pm

"Shit!" I hissed. With as much strength as I could muster, I attempted to break free of my prison on the wheel. But it was no use. I focused on my powers as much as I could, and in a split second, I had somehow assumed human form. I was a bit stronger and tried again, but still to no avail.
Well, I'm human now somehow, but these bonds are too tough even for me. Dang, I'm screwed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~   ~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~ - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Nightmare of Seth and Drey~
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next