The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:50 pm

OOC: Heh, he's missing out. He'll probably want Shapeshifter powers when he finds out Seth can understand all languages.

I dodged out of the way and looked at the wyvern. "Yes. He can't kill me anyway." I answered in the same tongue. "Just tell me how to do it, and i'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Number of posts : 145
Activities : Admin
Role Player
Role Play Creator

Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:54 pm

"What are you saying? Are you mocking me?"

"well, if you can reach into peoples' souls it's easy, just grab the pearl and push it deep inside him. Otherwise, you'll have to kill him. And I doubt you'll be able to do that before he does you some major damage. He could call Nekuvos at any moment."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/aidanblackfeather
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:05 pm

I nodded, then made contact with Kuroi. Alright, Soul Eater, I'll leave the dirty job to you.
Kuroi just smiled and entered Aidan's body with ease. I was looking through his eyes and watched as he reached inside the darkness and pulled the pearl back down, just as Fellis had said.
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 pm

"What are........." is all i could say before I blacked out and fell into a crumpled heap on the floor.

I woke up about 3 seconds later, the room silent. "Ahh......that hurt. Fellis told you how to do that, didn't he? I'm glad he did. I almost killed you. I would have gone through all the trouble of finding you for nothing." I looked around the room at my Shades. "He is a friend, and always welcome in my kingdom, do him harm without my permission, and you will regret it."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:50 pm

I just shrugged. "They can attack if they want. I can't really die, anyway." I said as Kuroi came back into my soul.
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 pm

"yes, well, they don't always kill their victims. they will torture them for a few years and then release them as a mangled and mutated creature. I'd rather not have that happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 pm

I chuckled. "Okay, maybe I don't want that, but then again, it'd mean another form for me!" I looked at Aidan. "So, let's continue our quest, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:14 pm

".............if it's another form you want, I can give it to you.......you would have to tell Kuroi to let me possess you, but I can corrupt your body and make you have shadowflesh body parts. As a shapeshifter with the power of light, you would most likely be able to get rid of them and put them back on at will. and you would be able to do the things i can do, i.e. walk the lands of Death and return at will."

OOC: I can imagine that would piss Sevukon off severly. Aidan standing in front of him, he does the hourglass turn thing and Aidan dies, only to rematerialize a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:44 pm

OOC: I don't think Sevukon would try, since I figured out that you can't die from his attack if you're not a Shapeshifter.

I laughed. "I can already do that without a new form. Besides, I was just kidding. Who needs shadow powers when you can transform into almost anything?"
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:51 pm

"True. Anyways, off to find the item." I opened a portal to New Washington. "Ok, all I know is that is near this city. But the Boss sometimes says that when he means it is the closest city. It may be 100 miles away for all I know. Just feel for a huge energy reading other than mine." I then sat down in the middle of the sidewalk and started to open my mind to the powers around me.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:56 pm

I blinked and looked around, using my aura to search for this item and take in my surroundings. This was definatley a different Earth. My aura didn't find anything with a huge energy reading; just average things that you could find on Earth. I looked down at Aidan.
"We might have to go farther out of town. I highly doubt we'll be able to pick up anything like that here."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:14 pm

"Can you not reach out past the city? Well, allright, let's go, I felt something in this general direction." I stood up and started walking down the street. On the way I stopped in front of a beggar. He was malformed with shadows. "Spare change for my operation?" He asked. "A shade did this to you?" I asked, curious. "Yes." he said. "you're lucky that's all it did to you. Let me help you," I said and turned my hand to shadow. His eyes went wide and he started to back away, but I shoved my hand deep into his chest. He started screaming in pain, but as soon as I pulled my hand out he stopped and started squirming on the ground. his arms bent back into place, his horns disappeared, and he looked human again. I wrapped the shadow around my arm and absorbed it into myself with the rest of my shadowflesh. "Let's continue," I said and left the guy staring at me from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 pm

I whistled in amazement, then ran after him. I was about to ask how he did it when, as we got farther out of the city, I clutched my head in pain. For some reason, there was a sort of buzzing noise inside it. I used my aura again and sensed a large presence of light in the direction we were heading.
"Well, we're going the right way." I growled through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:23 pm

"I'm actually really surprised he got it right on the first one. We're still going to have to find the other four pieces for him and he'll let me keep this one. Can you tell exactly where it is? It feels like it's still a few miles away. And It's probably not exactly in this dimension."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:31 pm

The pain started to fade, but my head was still throbbing. I used my power of Light to find its exact location, and transformed into a wolf and ran after it. "This way!"

OOC: Are you planning on it being in an exact location, or do you care?
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:30 pm

OOC: Not really, so long as its far away from the city.

"Ok." i said and started to follow
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:35 pm

OOC: Alright.

The power of light began to flow through me, making my diety side energized. I wanted to run faster, but I tried not to pull too far ahead. As we left the city, the light aura grew stronger until it was almost too overwhelming for even Kuroi. I skidded to a halt as the aura I sensed seemed to come from a few feet awya, but I didn't see anythign in particular.
"I know it's here. I can feel it's Light powers. Question is, where is it, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:38 pm

"Oh, it's exactly right here. It's just folded into a singularity. Almost like a black hole. When I open this, it will suck us inside. It's basically it's own universe. It could be any size. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:43 pm

I nodded. "I was born ready."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:54 pm

"Ok, sure." I opened the door to the new world and we were sucked in. What waited on the other side was a temple on an island of rock surrounded by nothingness. "I guess it's in there." I started to walk forward when I realised there were two huge demons guarding the doors. I looked at Seth for a second then walked casually up to the demons ans said, "Hi, uh....can we go in? Or is there a test?"
"There is a test. Only one with a pure heart and soul may enter. You have neither." They said.
"Well, I do have the other half of the Pearl, does that work?"
They looked at each other and shrugged. "Go ahead then."
I looked at Seth and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 pm

I just glared at him. "Cheater." I then walked past the guards, and turned into human form.
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:00 pm

I laughed. "Whatever works." Inside the temple was like nothing I'd ever seen. it was dark, which was weird for a place of light. it was kinda creepy.

OOC: I imagine this music playing now....http://www.playlist.com/playlist/16917897995 track # 12

"Can you figure out where it is?" I asked Seth.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:04 pm

"Hm... Maybe. Let me see." I called Boneshadow and asked him to find the Pearl ahead of us. "He'll at least be able to tell us where it is, but we should at least move on so that we don't have to stand here forever."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm

"Well that big door between the staircases looks like a good place to start." I opened the giant doors and all I saw was darkness. "You do light better than me, light this place up, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 pm

"No problem." With the help of Kuroi, I used a stick I'd found earlier and snapped my fingers to make it into a torch. "Alright, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next