The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Number of posts : 145
Activities : Admin
Role Player
Role Play Creator

Registration date : 2009-09-05

The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Nekuvos again started to charge up his power, but right before he threw it, his chains glowed, and his power dwindled away. He looked at his bindings, and then at me.

"Your time is up." He glared at me then reached forward towrds Seth, but the chains kept him from reaching. "Nekuvos, go back to the Otherworld." I said. He roared and fought against his chains, trying to reach Seth and Kuroi. "Nekuvos, I command you by the power of Tykaron, LEAVE US!!" He roared again in frustration as the chains pulled him into the demon world.

"This isn't over Seth. Our time will come again." he said right before the portal closed over him.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/aidanblackfeather
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 pm

I let out a growl that meant the same to Nekuvos, then turned back to Aidan. "How the hell did you get the power to control Sevukon's brother? He never told us about that."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:00 pm

"Well, The Shade that tried to possess me had been Nekuvos' master in life, and since he never technically moved on, i inherited his minions. And some of his powers, but i'm nowhere near as powerful as he was. He had the Staff of Chaos. It is filled with the power of the Goddess of Chaos. I saw her power in you when you said you were eye-on-whoever's son. How did you get the Goddess of Chaos to bless you?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:50 pm

I turned human and stared at Aidan in confusion. "Goddess of Chaos? Aiionwatha's the Lady of Life. She gave me her powers since I'm her son and because she's trapped in a portal and can't do much right now." I sighed and shook my head. "But what exactly is the Staff of Chaos?"
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 pm

"Ahh, The Lady of Life. The Goddess of Creation and Chaos. Your mother? the Staff is an object imbued with all of her powers, but the God of Death, The Lord of Eternal Rest, he decided it was too powerful and split it into five parts. Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Soul. Bring them together and you can feasibly be the master of the universe, a demigod. Tykaron split the pearl of soul in half, and got rid of the light half, keeping the dark, to serve his evil purposes."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:31 pm

I looked to Kuroi. "Is that what Sevukon was after?"
He just shrugged. "No idea."
I paced back and forth. "But, it doesn't make any sense. Aiionwatha is only the Goddess of Creation. Sevukon is the God of Chaos. There's no way they could've worked together to make a stupid staff, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm

"well in our world we see creation and chaos as the same, death and stillness balanced out that chaos and created the universes."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:40 pm

I stopped pacing and sighed. "I keep forgetting we're on a different world." I looked at Aidan. "That's the true reason why you wanted a powerful demon, isn't it? So you could find the Staff of Chaos?"
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 pm

"Actually, no, I just want to put the pearl of soul back together. But i have to find the other half. I have the evil half in my soul already, I want the light half."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 pm

"Well, I am half deity, so I may be able to help you find it. It's not like I have anything better to do anyway."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:37 pm

"Well, remember when I first got you, I said my.....Employer is looking for something in New Washington? It's one of the five pieces. I'm not sure which one, but it's a fine place to start. The whole Ammit thing was a test. You're good. You'll do."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:46 pm

I smiled. "Yeah, I kind of figured that wasn't the whole reason." Then my eyes narrowed again. "But don't you dare try anything, like taming me or something. I'm not really big on the whole 'I have a master whom I take orders from' thing."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:50 pm

"I wouldn't dare. I could still kick your ass if I wanted to, but I'm more into the evil Shadow minions not the pretty light ones."

OOC: Aidan's looking for a fight btw.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:54 pm

OOC: Yes, I noticed. And he'll get one, 'cause Seth is getting pretty pissed off. Razz

Kuroi slapped a hand to his forehead and as I snarled, "I can be Light or Dark, depending on what I feel like. I may not be a Shade or whatever like you, but I bet you I'd be able to kick your ass." I smirked and looked at Kuroi. "Not to mention possessing me wouldn't work, either."
Kuroi just blinked and mumbled, "Oh god, here we go again..."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 pm

"Well, I was just talking to Seth, But if I must fight both of you........I really don't like awakening Tykarons full powers, 'cause they're really hard to put back down, but......allright, if you want a fight, you've got one."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:02 pm

I transformed into deity form and growled, "You don't need to fight Kuroi. You'll only have to if you try to possess me, that's all. Besides, you're the one that started this."
Kuroi sighed. "No, it's the fact you have a short temper."
I just whipped around and galred at him, then turned back to Aidan. "Since I have the power of Light in this form, I'll try going easy on you so I don't kill you."

OOC: Btw, I got to go. Need to shop for Fathers Day gifts, so ttyl!
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:22 pm

"Well, I also have the power of light, corrupted as it is. But, I think I will awaken his powers. Remember, Tykaron is the one who bound Nekuvos, and I have his full powers lying dormant in me." I shivered as shadow crept up my flesh, then shoved one hand deep into my soul. I grabbed onto the cold stone of Tykarons powers and cracked it open, releasing the full force of his evil. Shade wings then erupted from my back, and a grey pearl formed on my forhead, my normal Shade aura is violet, but when I awaken His powers, it turns black. I grew to twice my normal size and stretched my wings. Then the dreaded part. I felt his evil wash over me. I wanted to KILL him. HOW DARE HE CHALLENGE ME!! KING SHADE WILL NOT BE ADMONISHED!!! "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" I then shot a huge blast of Darkness out of the evil Pearl of Soul on my forhead. "DIE!!!" I roared.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:50 pm

"Yikes!" I yelped as I leaped out of the way. "Maybe I won't go easy on you!"
Kuroi turned into a soul and went inside me. "His dark energy reading is huge! I don't think your Celestial Brush will be enough Light to defeat him!" he hissed.
"It won't hurt to try!" I snapped back. I then raced towards Aidan, and used the Brush to attempt to make another sun, but instead, it turned into a gust of wind. "The hell?! I didn't want to do that! I hate it when this happens..."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:01 pm

"Hahahahah, fool, you cannot defeat me!" I opened a portal around us and sucked us into the Great Hall of the Shadow Palace. All the Shades there stopped what they were doing to watch us fight. of course they were all cheering for me. Except for one. "I am your King, displease me and you will pay!" I roared, then destroyed the Shade that was cheering for the new guy. All the others cheered even louder. they formed a ring around us. some of them started to reach for Seth. "THIS ONE IS MINE!!!" They all took a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:09 pm

I lowered my ears. Damn, i should've just kept my mouth shut...
I stared Aidan in the eyes and growled, "Alright, let's do this!" And with a mighty leap, I managed to bite one of his arms and tried to pulse as much Light as I could into him.
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:12 pm

"Ahahahaha!" I pulled his light into me, corrupted it, and forced it back into his mouth. "Did you forget that I am a perfect mix of light and shadow?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:20 pm

The corrupted light made me let go, my jaw aching and my demon side ready to escape. I was like him, but the only problem was that I had more Light than Dark, being a deity's son. I closed my eyes and tried to think. I remembered the one thing that all my teachers had told me: "Everything has a weak point. Even the most powerful demons or deities have something that can at least make them shiver in fear."
I opened my eyes again. Maybe...
I looked to the Pearl of Soul on his forehead. Could that be it? I shook my head. Only one way to find out: try to hit it. At this I raced towards Aidan again, making it look as if I was aiming for his throat.
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:23 pm

OOC: ah, good job finding his weak point.

I grabbed his throat as he leapt at me, and threw him to the ground. "Do you seriously think you will beat King Shade?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:30 pm

OOC: See? Seth's not as stupid as most people think. Razz Besides, a giant flashing pearl where the biggest energy reading comes from? That's a blinking light right there.

I stood and grinned. "Yes. Yes I do." I howled, and, with the Celestial Brush, used the power of Light to poke harshly at the Pearl of Soul on his forehead.

OOC: this kind of reminds me of Blockhead from Okami.
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:40 pm

OOC: yeah it does Very Happy

"AARRRGGHHH! How dare you touch me!" I then blasted a huge beam of corrupted light out of the pearl, barely missing him.

Then, out of nowhere, a flash of gold light, then a small wyvern landed on Seths head, then stared at him. "I hate it when he gets like this," he said in wyvern tongue, "all you have to do is put the pearl deep into his soul again and lock it away. You think you can do that?"

"Fellis, go away, I don't want to hurt you." I said, then shot another beam of corrupted light.

OOC: Aidan can't understand wyvern tongue btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next