The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of the Trinity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

The Legend of the Trinity Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:35 pm

This is another one just for Seth and me, as it's still helping tweak my book. It actually is finished, though it will be a series hopefully. This was a previous RPG i tried, but we got stuck and I discontinued it. So here's for another shot at it. If anyone does wish to join, please PM me about it, and I'll see what I can do.

The story is based around this legend told in old medieval times in a fantasy realm called Rowan. Basically the legend is thought to be just that; a legend. The myth tells of three servant of a greater force that created the world: Raz, Jade, and Trine. They lived and ruled, basically immortal as they are reincarnated throughout history. I would go into explicit detail about the actual legend, but that would be too long and it's no fun if you don't learn as you go! Anyway, the story begins with a young thief named Twili the Twilight Thief, who has been suspected of kidnapping Princess Trinity and is on the run from the royal guards.

The Characters are as the following: (Note: this is copied from the original thread because I really didn't want to type it all up again. These are all just general info about the main characters.)

Twili: You're the Twilight Thief! You've robbed villages, mocked the king, and have become the most infamous Rogue in as little as two weeks! You've been charged with kidnapping the PRincess(which technically you did and technically you didn't) and has somehow caught the most deadly desease in all of Rowen. You've never been caught before, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Emerald Creek: Sweet, kind, and maybe a little too naive, you immediately take on the task of caring and curing the Twilight Thief, of all people! You're brother sometimes annoys you, but you know he means well. Plus, where would he be without you to cook and heal? You have a talent for herbs and your goal in life is to become a professional Healer.

Denali Creek: Emeralds older-only-by-a-few-minutes brother, it's your job to take care of your sister, make sure she's alright and no one tries anyting. Your goal in life is to become a Warrior, and hey, even a Cardinal, though you're still a long way off.

Razul: You're a mystery, your dark, and no one knows what you're up it...or if you're up to anything. You're the right hand man of the King, and the main man leading the search for Princess Trinity.

King Tonrow Gale: You're distraught. You're daughter has been kidnapped, you know who has done it, that blasted Twilight Thief! You've risked everything to capture this criminal in order to find the princess, and has since lost all temper control.

Princess Trinity Gale:At the moment you are missing, like you were completly erased off the face of the earth. You planned on running away anyway, tired of the way you were treated.

Black Hawk (aka, Jaden): The mysterious kid with a blank history, you live in a small tavern with four other orphaned kids and a woman you call anty Elm, who is the sweetest mother ever. You're young, 16, and have told no one your real name and prefer to go by Black Hawk. Hawks hear and obey you, as they are your friends.

Amber: Tomboyish and kind, you're basically the only person that keeps the castle organize. You make sure resident get taken care of and that the newcomers aren't hounded and lost.

Ida: You used to be Trinity's nanny until something happened to the girl after telling about the Trinity legend and you along with the story was banned from the castle

Crystal: The head Maid, you love perfume, make up, and being the boss of the servants. You're sometimes known as the harpie lady, but what do they know? To all other maids, you are the Queen, and your word is law.

Though I will be playing all of my characters, this will be my main character profile:
Name: Twili
Starting point: In the woods behind Emerald and Denali's home.
Current Status: Dying
Appearance: (I'll have the picture up later!) Black tunic and brown boots, silky-yet-study black cape. Mask (you know what color!) Hair is dirty blonde. Eyes a shocking blue. usually always has a smirk.
Weapons: Crossbow, assortment of knives and picklocks, and, her favorite, Shadow Dagger.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Awesome! I guess I'll post my own character's bio, so that people know who (and what!) he is.

Name: Tokhajimaru (Tokha or Tokhaji)
Age: He appears to be around his early 20s (in human years); true age is unknown, but is guessed to be a few hundred years old
Species: Kitsune
Appearance: Looks like the fox thingies in this pic: http://neondragonart.com/Art/display.php?img=Playing%20with%20Fire He has three scars on his right eye that run from his eye down to the middle of his neck. His right eye is also closed, but it’s not because of the scars. His human form you’ll have to imagine for now, until I find a pic. His eyes (Or what people can tell from his one eye that’s open) are blood-red.
Personality: You’ll see as we go along, ‘cause I’m not really sure how he acts myself.
Bio: Not much is known about Tokhajimaru except that he’s known the Twilight Thief for quite some time. He can disguise himself as a human, and pretends that he works for the guards, when in reality helps the Twilight Thief, who’s the only one so far who knows what Tokha really is. The true reason why his eye is always closed is a mystery, and he also hides the fact that he is actually a nine-tailed Kitsune, even though he appears to have one tail.

Alrighty then, you start once again Drey.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Okie doke! here we go! The story starts in the middle of a forest not far from the White Oak Castle, where Princess Trinity was captured. A young theif rides for her life from the elites warriors known has the Cardinals, struggling for her life against a deadly disease...

"There he goes!"
"After him!"
Crap they found me! And bad timing too! I leaned over the neck of my most faithful horse, Moonshine, and whispered in her ear.
"Hurry, I don't have much time!" My head begun to spin and i swayed a bit.
She looked at me with concerned. Master, are you alright?
"No." I couldn't lie to her. She would hear my thoughts anyway. "I don't have time to explain. Fly! Fly like you've never done before!"
She took into an immediate bolt, nearly sending me off her back. It took all willpower to hold on to both the saddle and consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:24 pm

OOC: Yay! and I think I'll do Tokha through third-person, since I don't know him very well.

Amongst the Cardinals was a young man who looked about in his early 20s. He was supposedly their secret weapon, for he was the fastest and best fighter in the group, despite the fact that he had one eye closed.
Tokhajimaru ran up next to the leader of the Cardinals and asked with no emotion, "Would you like me to keep on the thief's trail?"
The warrior nodded. "Would you please, Tokha?"
He nodded back, and suddenly burst into a sprint that no human could ever match up against. Nobody in that group knew what he really was, and that was how he wanted to keep it. Stupid humans. Tokha thought, and soon the Twilight Thief was in view. A smirk spread across his face. Ready or not, Twili, here I come!
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Suddenly Moonshine gave a loud whinny and faltered a step.
"What's wrong?"
There is a strange scent with the ones who hunt us!
I tried to sense the air, but the sickness I've caught clouded up my mind and feeling. My head spun and my breathing worsen.
"It doesn't matter at the moment. Just get us into the forest!"
...but master, you're condition...
"This is no time, Moonshine! I trust your insticts: You can find me a place. They will get me eventually anyway, the way this thing keeps worsening. Just remember what i told you to do when that happens."
Moonshine snorted in protest, but made way for the forest that lay South of White Oak Castle.
Then suddenly Moonshine screamed from fear, ears flat against her head. Another presence, so strange yet so stronge, broke through my cloudedness. I turned my head to look back, and saw a man gaining on us. He looked vaguely familiar...
'No way, it's Tohka!' That traitor, he's working with the guards! I turned back foreward, knowing this will be that much harder to evade capture this time around. "The trees, Moonshine!"
She dove into the forest, weaving wherever needed and leaping over the highest of bushes, trying to shake him off.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Tokhaji sighed. Damn, she's harder to get to than I thought... When he saw that the guards had fallen too far behind to see him, Tokhji went into his true form: the form of a kitsune. As he ran, the kitsune started dashing on all fours, keeping pace with the thief. He lowered his ears in worry and anger.
Why is she running from me? She could at least slow down so I could take her from here!
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 pm

I glanced back again. Crap! His fox form! He's really after me...
Moonshine sensed him, too, and took even more sharp manuevers. I did my best to lean with her and not fall off, but it was getting hard to breathe. My heading started to spin again, and before I knew it she took a sharp turn and I was tossed from her back and into the bushes.
Moonshine whinnied and her step faltered like she was going to turn back
No! i shouted through mind link to her. Obey orders! Go to the castle! You're the Princess's horse, you'll be cared for. I'll be arriving soon anyways. Don't worry, they won't kill me yet. I'm there only link to the Princess.
She continued on, racing like she still had me on her back.
'Please let Tohkaji chase her. Don't let him linger and find me.' Though I knew there was no hope of that. His sense of smell was too keen, as was his sight; he probably saw me fall. But there was a house nearby, just pass the secret glen i knew from my childhood. I could find shelter there in hopes of recovery if I can make it there...
But there was generally no recover from the Quartz Disease.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 am

Tokha might have had one eye, but there was no mistaking it; he had seen Twili fall. He slowed down when he came to the thief, and, standing on his hindlegs, walked over in front of her. He knelt down, a soft growl rumbling through his chest, which was his way of greeting the Twilight Thief. "Are you alright, Twili? You smell of sickness."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 am

I looked up at the traitor and grinned weakly. "Hey, Tohka. I see you're doing well."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 am

He just smiled back. "Yes, I am." Tokha then frowned and lowered his ears. "You, on the other hand, look pitiful. What's wrong?" He pricked his ears up when he heard the guards. He only had about ten more mintues before they caught up, but what would he be able to do about the girl?
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 am

"Well, you see-" I was cut off as a particular bad dizzy spell hit me. I groaned, hurting everywhere, and shook in pain. It was getting harder to breathe.
"Tohka, if you're still my friend, please, help me!" I gasped desperately.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 am

The kitsune sighed, picked Twili up and said, "Really now. I've always been your friend. So, where to? I don't want the guards to catch you, much less me."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:21 am

I lifted my eyes to his, smilng a little, then pointed. "There should be a house that way, just past the glen."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:31 am

Tokhajimaru nodded, and instantly raced off towards where his friend had pointed. He leaped over the wall that surrounded the home with ease, and he knocked on the door just as he went back to human form.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 am

Emerald woke up with a start. She had been having a weird dream about butterflies when all of the sudden she heard a knock on a door. She sat up slowly listening. Maybe just her immagination...?
There it was again. "Denali, someone's here," she whispered, and her brother woke immediately.
"Stay here," he said, grabbing a stick and heading for the front door. Naturally she followed.
Denali stopped at the door. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:47 am

The kitsune rapidly thought of things he could say. "Who I am's not important at the moment. I have a friend of mine here who's very ill and needs medical attention."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:53 am

Denali opened the door a crack, and threw it open wide when he saw the girl's condition.
"quickly, get her inside!" he said urgently. "emerald, prepare a bed!"
She was already moving, setting up a sick-bed.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:00 am

When Emerald was done, Tokha set down Twili on the bed, his one red eye clouded with worry.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:12 am

Emerald immediately got to work, covering her up and getting a cool wet cloth to dab the sweat off her forehead. She removed the suspicious mask, which reveal a dirty but delicate face and long, matted dirty blonde hair. The girl gasped and twitched, her face twisted in pain. When it subsided, she got her some water and then began cooking her special soup for times like these.
Denali stared at her for a moment. "Do you know what's wrong with her?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 am

"I was about to ask the same thing. I just leave her for a few weeks, and now look what's happened." Tokha sighed and sat down in a chair. "I guess I'll never get a break from her. After all, I'm the closest friend she's got."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 am

Denali glanced at him curiously, just when Emerald came back with her soup. Just as she was about spoon some into her mouth, the girl suddenly cried out in pain and started to twitch uncontrollably. Her breathing was harsh, and wasn't coming easy. Emerald propped her up, and as it passed, covered her mouth in horror.
"She has Quartz..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:33 am

At this the demon stood again. "Quartz? What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:05 pm

"It's a deadly disease," Denali answered, his face paleing. "It plagued this part of Rowan a long time ago. Theres....there's very little recovery chance, and no one has found a reliable cure yet..."
The girl flinched again, her breath increasing, and then calmed down. Emerald replaced the now-warm wet cloth with a cold one, trying to bring down her fever. She noticed some cuts along her arms and face, some old and some fresh.
"Goodness, what on earth has she been in to...?" she muttered outloud, trying to make light of the mood a bit. Dark emotions can prevent healing.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 pm

"Oh, yeah, um... I was ina big hurry, so I accidentally hit some branches while carrying her." Tokha answered Emerald, laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:17 pm

She gave him one of her glares that made Denali flinch and laugh. "Well, you should be more careful and considerate of who you're carrying!" she scolded.
Denali laughed again. "I'm Denali, by the way, and sister is my little sister, Emerald."
She pounted. "Only by three minutes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Trinity
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next