The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sideways Before

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Sideways Before - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

At that I growled a little. "Your turf? Since when did you claim this area as your own? This place has been free for anyone to raid for as long as I can remember."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Butch chuckled, then laughed. "The kid has guts." And then his expression hardened. "And I don't like it."
In response the three men grabbed Seth, the one with the knife pressing it against his throat.
Butch stepped up before him, looking down on him over the rim of his eyelids.
"Had you not given me attitude I might have let you go. But now...I don't feel like it."
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 pm

One small shiver ran down my spine as I felt the blade against my windpipe, but I chuckled a little in amusement. When I was with Cyrus, I had experienced worse life and death situations than this.
"I doubt that if I'd been nice you would've let me live. After all, words are just words. They don't promise or guarantee anything." I smirked. "Unfortunatley, though, you'll have to save you're killing for another day." And in response to that, I quickly turned into a wolf and managed to slip out of his firend's grasps, but not without getting a cut on my throat from the knife. However, I wasn't going to fight this time. This time, I made a bolt for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:26 pm

"The Hell?!" the goons exclaimed.
Butch lept into action. "Don't just stand there! Get him!!"
However, before any of them could reach the exit, the doors slammed shut on their own.
The men skid to a halt, startled.

OOC: I DROVE BY MYSELF!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:30 pm

OOC: YEAH! Where to?

I skidded to a halt as well, but not before turning into a human and slamming into the doors.
"What the crap?!" I banged on the doors, but it was no use. Picking the lock did nothing either, considering the doors were already unlocked. That was, unless...
"That dragon." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Butch heard what Seth said and shivered, glancing around. "Not him again..."
Just as suddenly as the doors shut, all of the window blinds blocked the outside like and every single exit possible in the building was sealed. The men shifted around, nervous, and forgot about catching Seth.
Butch kept a calm face. "Relax, just finish up the raid and someone go find a w--mmph!"
Suddenly a silhouette dropped out of nowhere and grabbed Butch from behind, covering his mouth. In the dark of the store all that could be seen of the figure was a long trenchcoat, dark blue hair, and glowing red eyes.

OOC: just down the street and around the corner. But STILL!!! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:50 pm

I turned to face the figure, and from the red eyes, I could immediatley tell that it was that one dragon I'd seen earlier. Seeing that all the men were distracted by this new arrival, I took it as my chance to find a way out. Without a second thought I began to make my way across the store in an attempt to find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Some men backed up and some stepped forward. Drey's eyes caught sight of Seth moving away as well, and his voice snarled the air into silence.
"Nobody moves unless you want to see your precious boss dead," he growled, the hidden message in his voice freezing everyone on the spot as he glared at each one. Butch trembled.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:08 pm

I froze as well, fear creeping up my spine as I decoded his hidden message. I didn't dare meet those red eyes. I had no idea what this dragon had in mind, but I was prepared to fight if I had to.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:42 am

Drey lowered his voice so that only Butch could hear. "I know you remember."
Butch's eyes widened, and then with a sudden jerk pulled away from him.
"WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?! SHOOT HIM!"
They all pulled out their guns and open fired, the same time Drey suddenly vanished.
"STOP STOP stop fireing," Butch said, and it all got quiet. Everyone glanced around in tension, listening, looking.
"Did we get him?" one man whispered.
"I don't think so," Butch answer.
"Butch, who is that guy?"
"He's--"
Then suddenly one of the men let out a short cry and fell to the ground, unmoving.
Everyone whipped around and ran to the fallen comrade, and then another one fell. And then another.
Butch panicked. "Sh-show yourself, god dammit! It's me you're after, isn't it?!"
Drey reappeared right in front of him. "Precisely."
Before Butch could react or draw his gun Drey had him pinned against a wall by his throat.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:51 am

I was on the ground for some reason at this point, shaking all over in fear. I had faced a dragon before, but I'd never seen how fierce and scary they could get. Slowly, I began to back away. I didn't care about getting food anymore. At this point, I just wanted to get of here before that dragon decided to do something to me.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:03 am

"I want to know where you're getting your information," Drey growled in undertone.
Butch still try to keep face. "Tch, yeah, like I'm gonna tell you!"
Drey narrowed his eyes, and lifted his other hand up between them. electricity sparked once then cackled to life.
"I suggest you tell me soon," he said.
Butch's eyes widened and he squirmed in fear. "Alright alright alright I'll tell you! I don't know where I'm learning all of this stuff; it just comes to me!"
Drey looked slightly confused. The electricity calmed down. "Comes to you?"
"Yeah, I dunno, like, I go to sleep and become a different person in a totally different world. I learn things! Like a past life or something!"
Drey was contemplating. Butch thought it was something else.
"I'm telling the truth I swear!!"
"Enough." Drey wipped his free hand over his eyes and it began to glow. "You won't remember anything that transpired here. You're going to go to sleep, and believe everything to be a dream. JUST a dream."
Butch nodded, and then went limp. Drey set him down gently, and then appeared right in front of Seth.
"And where do you think you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 pm

I had gotten up and began to run for my life, only to find my path blocked by the dragon. He appeared in front of me so fast that I nearly bumped into him. He was only a few inches taller than I was, but at that point, it didn't matter to me. I began to slowly back away.
"Now look, buddy, I mean no trouble. Just let me out of here and I promise I'll forget all about this."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:25 pm

He crossed his arms and sighed. "Ordinarilly I would, however...." He stared hard into Seth's eyes. "You're no ordinary human, so I'm afraid you don't qualify for that suggestion."
He disappeared once again and reappeared behind Seth, using one arm to pin both of Seth's down and covering his eyes with the other.
"Sleep," he commanded, his voice laced with magic.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:29 pm

I tried to struggle, but it was no use. However, instead of freaking out when he covered my eyes, I felt a sort of calmness wash over me, and within a few seconds, I was out.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:47 pm

OOC: and now returning to first person

I knew he was out when he fell limp in my arms. I gently set the kid down and glanced around, taking in damage control. Other than what the crooks had done, nothing else was off. Everyone I caught before hand was already sleeping away their memory of the night, Butch included.
Butch. He was most definitely human, but something has been contacting him, giving him our secrets. Who it is, though, isn't nearly as important as why. Any leak could completely blow the cover we've draped over this world. It was hard enough as is to keep the drakes undercontrol. if some wizard or sorceror...
I glanced at the back lying on the ground they had been stashing and picked it up, pulling out what was in it. The slight sting from one touch told me all I needed: obsidian.
"So you were after this again..." I carried the bag back to the shelf and poured the contents into the bin they came from. Then glanced back at Butch. "What are we going to do with you?"
And then there was the kid. It may have seen too coincidentle that he appeared the same night Butch had, but...after seen his pack that night...
I threw my mind out and reached out for Adriane.
Falcon.
Hey, Drey! Where the heck are you, you're missing all the fun!
Oh, yeah that's right, you're on duty. Alright, what's up?
I need you to come clean something up for me.
...All right, what did you do.
I ran into Butch again. He's remembered, but in a strange way.
...Drey, you didn't...?
No. I just wiped his memory again, but I don't know how long that'll last. Someone is telling him about us.
So how come you need me to finish up?
...There's something I need to do.
Drey, what are you--?
I let you know as soon as I find something out.

I pulled my mind back before He could question further, and then went over to the kid. He was still unconscious, but since I couldn't be sure what he was, I didn't know how long it would last.
For good measure, I tied his hands behind his back and placed a sack over his head, and then hoisted him over my shoulder.
I gave a start. This kid...is skin and bones. I remembered how he gave up the chance to eat for his friends...Hm.
Then I took off out of the building, heading towards a safehouse.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:59 pm

I didn't know how long I was out. All I could tell for certain was that I was no longer in the store. I couldn't see anything, and not to mention my hands were tied, but I could tell that the area was small. But all I wanted to know was where in the world I was and why.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:08 pm

"So you're awake," I said, and pulled the sack of his head, revealing the small room with a single lamp and a steel table. I had just sat him down there a moment ago. This kid was definitely no ordinary person, even with the ability to become a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:20 pm

I shook my messed up hair back into place, then glanced at the room. Just as I suspected; it was small. I glanced at the lamp and table, wondering why in the world it was there, then looked at the dragon.
"Well, isn't this welcoming?" I growled. "What do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:29 pm

I just watched him from the side, unfazed by his challenging glare. He's got an attitude...and it's probably what's kept him alive this whole time.
Without saying a word I tossed out a plate, which filled up with food instantly: steak, potatoes, shrimp, anything I caught in his subconscious when I put him to sleep. Then I flick a finger up, untying the ropes from his wrists.
"Eat up," I said. "You must be starving."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:32 pm

I rubbed my wrists to get some of the blood flowing, and stared at the food in suspicion. I sniffed at it a little, but nothing smelled odd. Even though the shrimp looked tempting, I wasn't going to take my chances. I looked back at the dragon, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:35 pm

I sighed, and took a bite of some of the food. "It's not poisoned. If I wanted to kill you I would have easily done so already."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:42 pm

I picked up a shrimp and played with it a little. "True, but from what I know, you dragons can't exaclty be poisoned. I don't exactly have the same immune system as you."
I took a bite and slowly chewed it, enjoying the flavor while it lasted on my tongue. Once I swallowed, I turned back to the dragon. "So, what do you want me for? Surely you didn't capture me to feed me out of pity."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:43 pm

"You're sharp. No, I have a few questions for you...Sethstone Lataos."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:17 pm

At the sound of my full name I froze. I slowly blinked in surprise, nearly dropping my shrimp in the process. "H-how do you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sideways Before   Sideways Before - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sideways Before
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shapeshifters Forums :: Fun and Art :: RP's-
Jump to: