The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shadow Maker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:38 am

Surrokumon smiled. "This isn't the end, Valon. As Sora already knows, it's only just begun."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:53 pm

I laughed. "Yeah, i know. With every ended there's a new beginning." I waved and stepped through. "See ya 'round. With luck i'll join the Council of Spirits and help sculpt the future generation."
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:06 pm

"Good luck." was all the Disturbia said, ass he faded back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:16 pm

OOC: Umm... you might want to let up on the 's' key The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Happy_10

Kira and Seth arrived back almost as soon as they had left. The trip had been useless; the Ancestors, after stating that Dreyden wasn't even there yet, had sent them back before Kira could even finish stating her demands and pleas. And that was when it really hit her hard, when reality finally set in.
It was even harder when the others arrived in a rush after finding that Drey wasn't at the Keep, and especially when they realized it was too late.
Adriane could barely walk; his feet felt like lead. "No...that can't be. Drey, get up. Quick playing and get the hell up!"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 pm

OOC: Sorry, my cat was playing on the computer. Laughing Or it was Seth. He loves his true name.
Sora: do not!

"He's gone, Adriane. There's no more that can be done. I could share my heart, but I don't have any guarantees that it will work on a Hybrid..." I said solemnly, my heart breaking in two. I wished I could do something, anything to bring him back.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:41 pm

His eyes glistened, but he would let no tear escape. "Jeez, Storm. Just when i found out...just when i knew i was going to need you more than ever..."
Rikko knelt down beside Drey's body and place his hands over the wound. With a few dragon words he sealed it up, and cleaned the blood away, making him look like nothing had pierced him.
Kira couldn't watch, and choose to focus on the others. "What do you mean, Adriane? What did you find out?"
Darren stepped in for him. "The Ancestors has given the sign to the current king that the crown is due to be passed on soon. Adriane will be going through his training, and then, when completed, the coronation."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:43 pm

I scoffed. "Too bad my father's not that responsible."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:52 pm

"Wait, so uncle Falcon is going to be king?" Garreth said, dropping his jaw.
"Yeah," Adraine said quietly, and turned away. "But it's not going to be same without him. He and I had already decided, I would take the thrown, and he'd be next to me. He was always the better leader than i was, despite how he thought of himself. He was suppose to help me." He sighed. "Dad's going to be heartbroken. This makes both the youngests gone."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:24 pm

I looked at Adriane in surprise. "Both? You mean you guys had another brother?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 pm

"No, we had a sister. Her name was Meiko. It tore him apart to lose her, she practically adored him."
Darren stepped forward. "Let's not ponder in memories here. Let's get him to the Castle."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:09 am

I nodded stupidly, still wondering what had happened to Meiko.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:25 am

They all left the Monastery, which would be fixed up by the staff mages later, and headed for the Castle, which lay at the heart of the Dragon world. Everyone was given time to recover from the shock, and then a funeral would be held.

The air was crisp with morning mist, the perfect gloomy weather for this kind of atmosphere. Many creatures, from dragons to elves to animal mages had gathered for the funeral. At the front of the congragation sat a stone pedestal, and on top of it lay the body. My body.
I stood in spirit form behind them all, witnessing it. It was very strange, almost sureal, to be here where i am and see myself up there as well, eyes closed in eternal slumber. I had changed after passing through that wall in the corridor. The Ancestors had accepted me, after all, even with who and what i am. I had been garbed in a kind of black and white robe/tunic, my hands wrapped with matching color bands. I saw my mother and sister, and, after exchanging a few tears, was sent here to witness my own funeral.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:32 am

It felt awkward sitting there, looking at what had once been my friend. I'd never felt so upset in my life, and never had a friend so true as Drey. It urt to een think his name. So much for being unemotional.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:50 am

I spotted Seth out in a heartbeat, and saw him shift uncomfortably. I felt like laughing, but i didn't. He was going through the same pain i had when he died. Only this time, i couldn't go to comfort him or let him know i'm still here.
The six Ancestors gathered around me, Kezukamu and Shikla (black male and green female from before) at my sides.
"What do you feel right now, Valon?" Kezu asked me.
"Sadness," i responded solemnly. "I wish i could comfort them." Kira was crying again, trying so hard to hold back the tears. My very soul lurched with the pain i was causing her.
He saw where my gaze had landed, at my family, Seth included. "Do you wish to return?" he asked.
I sighed. "Not if it means Koschei will too," i answered wisely. "I couldn't put the world at danger again." I expected some snide remark from Koschei, but he had been extremely quiet for a while now.
"What if it means your Fury would return with you?" Shikla inquired. "Would you follow up on Darren's theory and try to remove it?"
I thought hard on this one. Would i really try to get rid of that curse? That dark half of me?
There it was: half.
"No," i finally said, startling them both. "I don't know if i'm right or not, but...i think there's a balance in everyone, everything, between light and dark. It's what makes things shades of grey, what makes some good and others evil. I think this curse placed on me, it's my balance, my other half. I need it just as much as i need the light inside me."
Then all the dragons began glowing with pride.
"Well done," Shikla hrred. "You've finally passed."
My body on the pedestal suddenly burst into a thousand lights.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:58 am

I instantly fell backwards, obviously embarrasing myself as Drey's body began glowing with a brightness I'd never seen in my life.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:09 am

I stepped back. "What? What's going on?"
Kezu answered. "You've finally come to the truth, Valon. You've finally earned yourself."
"What do you mean?"
Ktar, the riddling red, stepped forward. "You'll never know what's in the shadows if you don't bring the light yourself," he requoted.
"You see," Shikla explained, "this was what you were to realize all along. You have been chosen to protect the world, but you couldn't do that in your current state of mind."
My eyes widened. "That's why you couldn't tell us." They nodded. "But then what's the deal?" i gestured to my body, which was now shattering into particles of light. Everyone was on their feet in shock and couldn't figure out what was happening or what to do.
Then suddenly i was aware of a strange tingling sensation. I had forgotten what it was like to feel, it was so shocking. But...i was supposed to be a spirit. What was happening?
The lights were filling me in from where i was standing.
"You've been given your life back," they hrrred. "You are a DragonLord, Valon. DragonLords choose when they leave. Your bond with the Enchantress will be restored; return to the life of Dreyden Istalri, and live."
Then they all vanished. The body on the pedestal was gone, and here i am, standing, staring at my physical hands in disbelief.

OOC: I'm going to bed now. See ya later! The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Happy_11
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:22 am

OOC: Alright. Ttyl.

I was staring at Dreyden, as he looked at himself in disbelief. I then smiled and stood up. "Feels weird to die and then come back to life, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:02 am

I looked up, and let out a hesitant laugh. "Hey."
Kira was the first to look back. "Drey!
Then everyone began running towards me. Adriane got to me first.
"Hey, bro," i said hesitantly.
"Hey," he responded back, and hit me in the jaw. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:35 pm

I flinched, and started laughing. I had a punch of my own, but it would come aftr his brother.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:21 pm

I flew back. "Ow!" Definitly alive.
"You f***ing bastard, don't ever do that again!" he roared at me. His eyes were glistening.
I started laughing, too, and got back up to hug him. "Good to see you again, bro."
He grumbled, and, ever subtly, hugged me back. "I've got something to tell you, but later," he mumbled.
Then Kira broke from the crowd, and i never saw a more beautiful sight. She walked up to me slowly, almost as disbelieving as i had been.
Then she slugged me too, actually added damaged to my already-dislocated jaw.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:31 pm

I then walked up there, and gave Dreyden a thorough punch in the stomach. "That was from hitting me before." I then hugged him. "This is for completing the test."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:58 am

I laughed, painfully. "When did i hit you?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 pm

I couldn't help but laugh, too. "I've lost count."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:38 pm

I shook my head. Kira was crying in my arms, burrying her head in my chest.
"I thought...i told you...never...to leave me...again!" she sobbed. I hugged her tight, my heart aching.
Darren and my father approached. "Good to have you back with us," they said. I smiled. Business as alwasy.
"Well, at least we've rid the world of three major threats," i said. Then let out an exhausted sigh. "But man, i'm going to need a LONG vacation."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:52 pm

I smiled. "Would a 100-year long vacation be good? I think I deserve one, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Maker
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shapeshifters Forums :: Fun and Art :: Completed RPs-
Jump to: