The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shadow Maker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:47 pm

So that everyone know immediately, this RPG is just for Seth and me. Since both of us are on pretty much everyday, this story will keep us busy so we don't leave the rest of you behind in the other ones. If you do post things in this one, i'm afraid i'll have to delete it. If you want to talk to one of us about the RPG, PM one of us, K? Feel free to read to your heart's content, though! Very Happy

This story takes place after the war with Cyrus (the one most of us are on). Drey, Cloud (Rikko) and Falcon (Adriane) have found a way to portal back to Earth thanks to the help of Seth and others. By using all three of their memories, Seth was able to open a portal that will take them home. Once there he'll be able to safely portal back to Kropiecta, and still visit Earth sometime to see his new friends again. But a new crisis on Drey's homeworld compels Seth to help, and this is where our story begins...

OOC: That alright, Seth? If the portal thing isn't how it works, or if you want to add/change something, let me know and i'll edit.

Still on Kropiecta at the moment...
I stared into the portal Seth opened. Home was just beyond it. I glanced at Falcon and Cloud. They were excited to finally get back home, too. So much had happened to us, all of the experiences we shared...all precious memories never to be forgotten. And we needed to catch up on what had happened at home, too. Wonder how everyone coped without us?
"So will this really take us home?" Falcon asked.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:50 pm

I nodded. "Yes, you can trust me."

OOC: It's fine. Besides, as an Admin, I can edit your post post, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:58 pm

OOC: oh yeah! lol Very Happy

I smiled. "You know we trust you, Seth." I looked back to the portal, and a little dread came across me; goodbye is coming, and too soon.
We stepped up to it, and i turned back a moment. "You're comin' too, right? Cuz you've gotta see Earth, too." I know it was selfish, but i wanted to stall goodbye as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 pm

A look of pain crossed my face, I felt it. "i'm afraid I can't. They need me here."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:05 pm

I smiled sadly. "Well, okay. Just make sure you visit at least! I'll be around for many more centuries, so drop by anytime!" The other two nodded in agreement. We all had befriended Seth, and were sad to go. But we, too, were needed back on Earth. Who knows what could have happened while we were gone?
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:08 pm

I nodded sadly. "You'd better go."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:09 pm

I nodded, and we stepped into our gateway home.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:11 pm

I tried not to let the tears show, but one escaped.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:20 pm

When we stepped out, it was raining.
Cloud and Falcon looked around. "Hey, isn't this...?"
"Yeah, it's where we all disappeared."
I didn't say anything. I turned away so they wouldn't see. It would take more than rain to mask my tears.
Once i regained myself i turned back around. Of course they knew exactly what had happen.
I cleared my throat. "Eh-erm, alright. Let's go home." I started feeling the happiness flow through me. Home.
I'll see Seth again. Something told me so, and i listen to that something, whatever it is.
But that something also gave me a dark feeling of forebodding, and that wasn't something that would be good.

OOC:Hey, it's after nine, so i gotta get off. see you 2morrow!
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:29 pm

OOC: alright!

I sighed and walked back to my new home. Drey, if you can hear me, then good. We will see each other again, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:44 am

We took to the skies, staying above the rain and heading first for the Clan Headquarters. Everyone probably went there to look for us regularly anyway.
"This feels so weird," Cloud said. "For the longest time we had been trying to get home, and now that we're here...it just feels weird."
"I know what you mean," I said. We stayed silent the rest of the trip. There wasn't much to say.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:08 pm

"Gotcha!" someone yelled as I was tackled to the ground. "Shylo, you stupid furball, get off of me." "Oh, sorry." he answered guiltily as he slid off my back. "Where are the dragons?" I sighed. "They went home, little brother." "Oh." Shylo just shuffled his paws, silently praying they made it home safely.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:56 pm

They began drawing near the aerial base. My heart skipped a beat; the wind picked up from my excitement. Home.
I grinned. "Hey, i wonder how everyone's going to react?"
The other two joined in the smile. "Probably something fierce. You'll have to hide from Laia for a while."
I laughed. "Yeah. She still has a crush on me, doesn't she?"
Suddenly my heart gave a painful lurch. the mention of a crush just reminded me of my own mate. Kira...
Falcon saw it before Cloud did. "I'm sure she's alright, bro. They're all under the royal protection, remember?"
"Yeah," i said with another pang. "But it must have hurt her to hear i had disappear."
"I won't lie, to you bro, 'cause it did. But she put on a brave face. She kept everyone hopeful. At least until we disappeared, 'cause then we weren't around to see!"
"Yeah," i said again, but the pang wouldn't go away. I have to make up for all the grief i caused somehow.
"Ha! There it is! Home sweet home!"
I glanced up quickly again, and saw it; the magicly floating Keep. Home indeed.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:26 pm

I started walking off. "Hey, wait for me!" Shylo squeaked, and he almost ran into me. "Aren't you going to see her?" I looked at my little brother. "See who?" "Maia, you idiot." "Oh, Maia..." I looked up to the sky. Maia reminded me so much of my first mate before her and even before Flarina. Her name was Sakura, and she was a princess... that fell in love with me... the Angel of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:39 pm

We landed lightly on the cool metal hanger and turned back into humans. the tables on the far end were just as i had remebered them; a few people here and there, and someone occasionally walking around, only this time the mood was a little gloomier.
I was in a good mood, so i shouted, "What? No welcoming party?"
That got 'em up.
Each and every one of them leaped up in startlement and stared at us dumbfounded. I grinned and wave, and, knowing what was about to happen, to a few more steps safely away from the drop-off.
"Oh my god!"
"They're back!"
"They found him!"
Some came out from adjourning corridors. "What's up?"
"Storm's back!"
"Falcon and Cloud found them!"
And that was when the piling began. On top of us.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:42 pm

OOC: sounds like Drey's having fun.

Of course, I tried not to remember her, for I was the one who ended her life. I shook my head, looked to Shylo, and said, "Let's go." Before Shylo could answer, however, a large boom was heard. Shylo jumped in surprise, and ran off when we heard someone screaming in the distance. I was right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:58 pm

OOC: Lol yeah. sounds like Seth's not having so much fun.

Once everyone calmed down and the three of us were able to breath, the leader and founder of the DragonKnights came up to us. I held him in great respect; not because he was the leader. Technically i'm a higher rank than him. I respected him because he was a part of the squad that saved me and helped devellop a way to contain the Fury.
"Rikko, Adriane," he nodded to each and in turn they nodded back. He saved me for last. "Drey. Welcome back."
I smiled. "Good to be back, Darren. How has everyone been."
"Coping," he smiled. "You have a lot of explaining young man."
I laughed. "I know! There's so much to tell!" I looked to the others, and they nodded for me to continue. "But before i do, though, i need to know; how long were we missing?"

Last edited by Dreyden Istalri on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:12 pm

OOC:oh, he never has fun, you know that!

I saw fire in the distance, and noticed a few Hybrids in the mix of battling Shapeshifters. "Ugh, not again." "C'mon, Big Brother! Let's teach these Hybrids a lesson!" "Shylo!" Of course, he was off in an instant. I rolled my eyes and muttered, "Siblings, can't live with or without them." Then, I plunged into the field of battle.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:33 pm

When Darren grew serious, i knew it was bad. I almost wished i didn't want to know.
"You've been gone for about a century now."
My knees buckled. "What?!"
Everyone around grew solem; some looked away at my reaction.
I placed my hand to my head. "How...?" Then my eyes lit up in remembrance. Seth had said time moved differently between worlds. "Oh."
"'Oh' what?"
"Nothing. I'll explain in due time. First, is the King here?"
"Yes."
We turned around, and everyone immediately turned to dragons and lay low on the floor, wings spread across the ground. Except Falcon and i of course.
The King of Dragons came walking up. "So," he said. "You three have finally returned."
The two of us nodded. Cloud remained on the floor.
Suddenly he broke into a smiled and gathered both Adriane and me into a big dragon hug.
"Argh, dad, not in HQ," I muttered. Adriane grunted.
"I haven't seen my sons for a full cycle. I can do what i want." He pulled away. "I've been so worried. You," i flinched. the yougest always gets burned the first, "have some major explaing to do."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:52 pm

I attacked a large dragolf that was probably younger than me. I transformed into dragon form and bit his throat. He went fleeing off of the battle field. This war lasted about two hours, with us winning as usual. I walked over to Shylo. "Are you okay?" He nodded. I looked up into the blood-red sky. "I hope Drey's alright." "I'm sure he is." I nodded, and then, looking Shylo in the eyes, declared, "Tommorrow, I'll go to his world, and find him. We never really got to say goodbye." "Can I come?" "Maybe, but you know it'll take a year for us to get there." Shylo smiled. "I think I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:14 pm

"Yeah, so i've been told." I pulled away, and as i did my shirt came down a little bit, showing some of my scar. Darren caught it before i straightened out, and it was still irritated. that would only mean one thing to him.
Master of acting and the poker face, Darren subtlely steered the conversation to one in neeed of more privacy.
"i know everyone is just dying to here your stories, but we need to debrief you three first, as always."
While that was true, i knew what he was doing. I was in for another lecture.
Once safely locked inside Darren's office with Dad and Rikko and Falcon, Darren immediately got down to business.
"Alright, what happened."
I flinched, but tried to feign innocence. "Nothing." Of course that was the stupid thing to say.
Darren ripped my shirt off. "THAT is not nothing!" He pointed to my inflamed scar.
Dad gave a start of surprise and stared me down. I lowered my head like a scolded puppy. Only these two can leave me witless.
"What happened, Dreyden?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:30 pm

I didn't know if it was possible, but I tried to reach Drey's mind again. I doubted it would work since we were in different dimensions, but you never knew. Drey, can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:44 pm

I thought i felt something like static in the back of my mind, but it was too little and i was too preoccupied to notice.
"What happened, Dreyden?" they asked again. Cloud and Falcon just kind of stepped back for a moment.
"I lost control, alright?" i snapped, and immediately regretted it.
They said nothing, waiting for me to explain. Sometimes i hate elders.
I took a deep breath. "There were a couple of times my guard was let down and it got loose in me."
Now Darren was angry. "It happened more that once?!" Oops.
"The second time actually helped," Falcon muttered, then shut up when Darren turned his gaze to him.
Then he sighed. "What are we going to do with you, Drey?" He went to his cabinet to get the ointment that'll sooth the irritation. It was basically what Cloud had to mix up during those times, only a lot more potent and a heck of a lot less painful.
"Look, it's not my fault alright?!" i said. "It's not like i can completely control it!"
"Yes, but you know what triggers it," he said. "You can control--"
"Will you just get off my freakin' back about it?!"
That shocked everyone in the room, even me. Darren didn't have any reaction except he froze and had a look of pain on his face. I hated that more than when he got angry.
"I-I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:56 pm

I could tell Drey had kind of recieved a hint, so I tried harder. Dreyden, there's no need to get upset. Just tell them what happened. I reached for him again with the Disturbia's help, which made it stronger.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:00 am

Darren's expression changed a bit, and i felt him enter my mind and view my memories. The more he saw, the more his eyes grew wide. I felt Dad enter too. I let them view all they needed.
Then i felt something else, something neither of them noticed, but i remebered well.
Seth? Seth?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Shadow Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Maker
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shapeshifters Forums :: Fun and Art :: Completed RPs-
Jump to: