The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

**~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Empty
PostSubject: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:58 pm

affraid HEEEELLOOOO EVERYBOODDYYY!!! affraid
I've had requests, so now i'm obliging.
This is going to be the RPG based off of my newest action-packed, suspensful fanfiction...Which i have no title for. Any sugestions would be helpful.
Anyway, what this is about is this: Have you ever wished or knew an over-obsessive videogame geek (like me) who wished that your favorite videogame characters were real? Well, what if I told you that they are?
It is true. They do exist, they are real. They came before the videogames, and live hiding among us all.
The only problem is, so do the badguys.
For as long as anyone can remember, our favorite heroes and heroines from the digital world of videogames have existed in our world in secret, all banded together in this Order to keep the ballances in check. Only now something is happening to tip that ballance out of wack and causing a disruption to our world. Normal humans are beginning to notice, and that could very well be the difference between chaos and total destruction. For though they live among us, they live in a whole other world, and theirs and ours are not meant to cross.
The start of the journey to figuring out the mystery of the disruption begins with a girl who moves to a very special school and meets some very interesting people...
Well, mainly Link.

Rules of the RPG:
1. Everyone must read my fanfiction in the fanfiction section to get the basic story direction. (you don't HAVE TO have to, i know it's really long, but please, read it and it will help. heres the link:http://shapeshiftersforums.secretsstories.net/fan-fiction-f9/contest-1-t42.htm )
2. You can choose ANY character you want, so long it's either a VIDEOGAME BASED videogame character(like Spyro; not like Harry Potter) or a normal human (FYI, humans are boring.). If your character is not...human looking to most degree, you'll have some restrictions (e.x., Sonic would have to remain out of sight in modern society; how would you react to a talking blue hedgehog the size of yoda?)
3.Foul language a minimum; use *'s please.
4. I HAVE LINK. Period.

Any questions will be posted here, and when you post your character give me a link or title to the videogame he/she/it is from, so i can get to know the personality, and i will give you what that character will be able to do (such as go to school).

I will be Alena, because she's a HUGE part of the story, and Link because he's my fav. ...and he ends up becoming Alena's guardian. (See, you've no idea what i'm talking about, so please go read my story!)
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:47 pm

Sweet! Smile

Hmmmm... I guess I'll be Mileena from Mortal Combat. That is who my evil person is. Very Happy
And My good person from MK is Kitana.

But I also want some other person who isn't... errr... fighting base?

Let me see...
Oh I got it! Wait. Can I be Rouge and the Babylon Rogues from Sonic? I'm really good at Sonic characters since I used to have like 5 Sonic RPG's. Rouge and the Babylon Rogues will be the nutral/bad girl and could I be my fan character Esmirelda who is good? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:02 am

I know what ur talking about, Drey. I'll be Spyro, Cynder, and Malefor from the Legend of Spyro Series. Spyro and Cynder are the good guys, and Malefor is the bad guy. They're all dragons, too, so I know they'll have to be in hiding!
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:14 am

Okay! Mileena and Kitana are a go. Since you know your characters better than i, i let you decide what they will do. But Mileena can't go to school.
I'm afraid Rouge and the Rouges can't go about in broad daylight, as i did the example with sonic, but they're a good-to-go too!

u too seth!

Oh, and this is for everyone who joins; i'm sad to admit it, but i don't know very many videogame characters. So all of your experienced geeky minds are going to help with my story so that not all the characters are Legend of Zelda and old-school games like that. So as a professional writer, may i have you alls permission to use your character portrayment here in my story?

One more thing: i'm sure there are others who are as dim as me, so i'm putting together a character sheet of the people you send in, soon to be posted shortly. That way we know eachother! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:14 am

You have my permission, buddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:15 am

Ok. So we gonna start? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:39 pm

I was hoping for a few more people, but i guess we can start now. If anyone wants to post their character(s) here and i'll see what i can do. But before i do, where would you guys want your characters to start? At school, in the "secret base" or somewhere else? The story will start with Alena on her way home and Link is at the base getting a lecture from the "higher ups" for bringing a normal person to their secret place. where you want to put your characters is up to you, i just need to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:56 pm

My characters can start:

Mileena- Won't show up till later
Kitana- Walking around
Rouge- Spying on some gems she plans on stealing
Jet, Wave, and Storm- flying around

that k?
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:40 am

Keedoky! I'll start the main thread as soon as i can figure out a good title and Seth posts his. (Any suggestion for the title are welcome!)
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Okay, here's mine:

Spyro and Cynder- With Link at the secret base

Malefor- Thinking of another plot to kill Spyro and Cynder (Typically)

And the title... Um, I could think of one. I had one and wrote it down somewhere. Just need to find it...
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Alright everyone! I will now be setting up the Main thread. It will be under "Worlds Unleased", so look out for it!
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male
Number of posts : 270
Location : My dreams. I cannot tell the difference between reality and them.
Activities : None :[
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Can I has play?   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:43 pm

This roleplay sounds really interesting and stuffs and I really want to join. Is it too late? I can tell it has 30 pages soo.. GuEss not?
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Nah, you can still join. We're kinda stuck at the moment there anyways. Just make sure you post information about your character if it's from a videogame so that I know who it is.
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Cool! Well... My character(good) would have to be an adaptation of Cecils paladin form! My evil side is actually my darker twin(dark knight Cecil)!
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 pm

What games are they from? (if they are)
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Are you srs? Well they are from Final Fantasy four. :p
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:17 pm

OHHHHH!!! ...well, i've never played any of the final fantasy games and the only characters i know are the ones that appear in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Alrighty, then. As soon as I figure out how to get the story going again, we'll slip you in somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:03 am

... Really? You have lived a disappointing life, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:54 pm

yes. yes i have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**   **~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**~~Sign-ups for a New RPG~~**
Page 1 of 1