The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Empty
PostSubject: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Okay, I made this Announcement so that you can post your characters here so that you don't have to type up they're descriptions all over again. Actually, why don't you just make it a topic, and I'll turn it into a Sticky for you. So, if you're in an RPG, and you forgot what someone's character looks like, then just find their character profile! I'll do mine first as an example.

Last edited by Sethstone Lataos on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Here is mine:

Name: Dreyden Istalri
Species/Type: Dragon human hybrid
Class: DragonKnight, Prince
Image: human
Spoiler:
Dragon
Spoiler:
(I've drawn both of these, but i'll be putting better ones up later when i can scan them)
RPGs participated in:
~The Shadow Maker (completed)
~The adventures of Kain
~The Shapeshifters: Disturbia released (on hold or discontinued)
Most Destinguished markings: The red tattoo-like marks on his face, the silver scar on his chest, blue hair.

Hmm...i don't know if there is anything else i need to add.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Okay, but you were supposed to add this on a separate topic, not here. This is for questions or comments about it only. Sorry if I didn't say that.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Ahhhhh....
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Silly Hybrid. Hey, I've got a new RPG idea!
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Ooo! Pm it to me!
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Oey dokey artichokey... I think that's how it goes. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:36 pm

What if i am not in an rp but i want to be... how can i let the creator know?? And if i am not in one can i still post my characters? Question Question
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:35 am

If you want to be in an RP, you just ask the creator in OOC (Out of Character) if you can join. And you can still make character profiles even if you're not in an RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:13 pm

I know OOC. It is in DF 2 member?? thankz 4 helpin! XD
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:00 pm

No prob! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)   Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles (This is the post where you can ask questions about this. Make your profile on a new post.)
Page 1 of 1