The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warriors: The New Generation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Warriors: The New Generation Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: The New Generation   Warriors: The New Generation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 pm

OOC: I'm not posting any sort of prologue because, at the moment, what the new threat is is a secret. Not to mention I can't think of what to type for one, lol. Alright, so let's finally get started! Oh, also, it is the season of newleaf, just fyi.

Icestar padded out of her den within the Highrock, welcoming the glorious sunshine onto her silver, black-spotted pelt. As she looked across her camp, she noticed that mostly everyone was out in the sunshine, welcoming it after two weeks of almost endless rain. She turned her head as her deputy, Blacktail approached, his typical emotionless expression on his face.
"Icestar, I have asked Thunderstep, and he wishes to train young Crowpaw."
The leader nodded in satisfaction. Aside from Blacktail and herself, Thunderstep was the only warrior. "Good, I shall announce this at once." With a single bound, she leapt onto the Highrock and yowled, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey please gather under the Highrock for a Clan meeting!"
Immediately the few cats in the camp scurried from their dens. Wildkit and Flamepelt emerged from the medicine cat's den, Crowpaw from the apprentice's den, and Thunderstep from the warriors den. When all were gathered, Icestar spoke, "I have gathered us here today so that all may know that Crowpaw's new mentor is now Thunderstep. May you teach him well, my warrior."
Thunderstep nodded, and he and Crowpaw, who was bouncing with excitement, touched noses. Icestar smiled, but it was short. She dismissed the cats with a wave of her tail, and looked up at the sky. Why was StarClan not helping them? Surely they could've had a few more warriors after two moons? "StarClan, give us a sign. Show us what we are supposed to do..."

Back to top Go down
Warriorcatfan

Warriorcatfan

Female
Number of posts : 6
Activities : None :[
Registration date : 2011-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation   Warriors: The New Generation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Rainstar paced back and forth around her den leaving dust clouds every where. Her grey-blue fur barely noticeable. "Why is Starclan doing this to us," She sighed. "Um... Rainstar, we have to think of something. We have very few warriors and most of them are new inexperienced warriors, and i already have an apprentice." Rainstar paused and looked up at Mudstorm "Then i will train him," Rainstar padded out of her den with her deputy Mudstorm behind her. "Let all of the cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the highrock for a clan meeting," The cats of her clan came out of their den to see what was going on. "Today is a special day for a certain kit," her gentle gaze turned to a brown tabby kit, his eyes were fulll of joy,"Hawkkit." He leaped out of the crowd, bouncing toward the Highrock, but then straightened up. He has to proove that he's ready to be an apprentice.

Last edited by Warriorcatfan on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation   Warriors: The New Generation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 pm

As Icestar leaped down from the Highrock to talk with Blacktail, Thunderstep turned to his new apprentice. "Well, young Crowpaw, let's start your training. I'll show you the borders of our territroy, as well as teach you a bit of hunting."
Crowpaw nodded, excited. He had been named an apprentice earlier, but Icestar had not mentioned his mentor. Not until now, that is. He was ahppy it was Thunderstep. Sure, he trusted Blacktail, but something about the deputy gave him chills...
"Come, Crowpaw."
Crowpaw followed his new mentor, happy that he was finally going to learn to be a warrior!

Wildkit watched as her best friend left the camp with his mentor. She was so jealous; she still had one more moon to go before she could join him.
"Don't be so jealous, Wildkit. Think about it: if you become my apprentice, you'll harldy go out as much as Crowpaw."
She turned to Flamepelt, who was arranging his herbs in their right groups. The brother of Icestar had opted to take in Wildkit since they had no queens, and since Wildkit wanted to be his future apprentice. "I know, Flamepelt. It's just not fair that Crowpaw gets to go now."
The orange tabby glanced at Wildkit. "What, did you think he'd just wait another moon for you to train with him?" he asked with a mrrow of laughter.
Wildkit smiled as Flamepelt went back to his herbs. "I guess you could say that."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation   Warriors: The New Generation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Owlpaw yawned and stretched in her den, waking up for once to something other than the sound of rain. 'It's going to be sunny all day today,' she thought to herself. 'I can't wait to go hunting!'
She nuzzled her companion, the only other apprentice in the den. "Wake up Lillypaw, the suns out?"
"Huh? Wha-?" Lillypaw lifted her head, dazed and groggy. "Wha? What are you talking about?"
"The sun silly!" Owlpaw mew excitedly. "It's gonna be nice and sunny today, so come on! We gotta go catch prey for everybody!"
Owl paw bounded out of the den before her friend could fully wake up, so happy that she almost ran headlong into Shadowclan's deputy.
The big orange tabby gave a start at the bright-eyed cat. "Young Owlpaw, how are you doing? You're more lively than usual."
She brighten. "Uncle Gingerstripe!" She flicked her tail happily. "I'm doing great thanks! It's gonna be really nice today!"
Gingerstripe gaze at her affectionately, always bemused by the nickname she called him by.
"Well, you better get on to hunting," Gingerstripe said, spotting Lillypaw finally exit the den. "The rest of the clan will be up soon, and they'll be hungry."
Owlpaw nodded. "Yes sir! Come on Lillypaw!" And she bounded out of the camp.

"She's very energetic today." Gingerstripe turned around to see his leader come down from his den in a rocky the outcrop that was apart of the camp boundaries.
"Leader!" Gingerstripe bowed his head. "A good morning to you! The rain has finally broke and prey are sure to be active today!"
Froststar chuckled. "Yes indeed. This will be a good day to relax and thank StarClan we made it through another bareleaf."
Gingerstripe nodded. "It was a rough bareleaf this time, rougher than usual. We'll need the coming calmer days to strengthen our clan."
Froststar watched as Goldennose's kits came stumbling into the clearing, mew at the rays of sun streaming through the pines, and sighed. "I remember when my young Owlpaw was that little."
"Now she's on her way to being a fine warrior for the clan," Gingerstripe assured confidently.
There was another pause of silence.
"Gingerstripe? Will you primise me something?"
Gingerstripe seemed startled. "Anything sir."
"Should something happen to me...will you promise to watch over her?"
"Of course, but...Froststar...are you expecting something to happen?"
"I can feel something coming. I'm not sure what or whether it will be good or ill, but I feel as if my remaining lives will be drawing short soon."
"Sir--!" but Froststar flicked his tail for silence.
"There is no need of worrying on it now, and I would rather it remain secret from the rest of the clan. With so few warriors they do not need the burden of losing their leader."
He nodded in understanding. "I promise, sir. I will watch over her and guide her as you have guided me, but I pray I will never need to."
"So do I, Gingerstripe. So do I."
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation   Warriors: The New Generation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

"And down that ravine there, where those four tall oaks stand, is where the Clans have their Gatherings. I'll have to ask Icestar, but there should be a Gathering coming up in a few weeks."
Crowpaw gazed into the ravine with wonder. "I wonder what it looks like with all the Clan cats down there."
Thunderstep looked at Crowpaw, and the apprentice could see a hint of sorrow in his eyes. "It won't look like how it's told in the tales, young apprentice. There are very few cats now in all the Clans since the unknown sickness struck us all."
"I know. I was just-"
"Imagining?"
The black cat nodded, and Thunderstep waved his tail as a sign to follow. The two raced through the pine forest towards the Thunderpath, where Thunderstep was to teach Crowpaw about the threat of monsters and ShadowClan.

Icestar and Blacktail, who had been in conversation, looked over in surprise as the leader's brother, Flamepelt, came running from the den, Wildkit at his heels. "Flamepelt? What is it, what's wrong?"
"StarClan have sent me a message, Icestar," the flame-colored tom answered, nearly out of breath.
The silver leader nodded fro him to continue, hiding her excitement. StarClan have finally spoken! Could their ancestors finally be caring enough to tell them how to get more warriors?
"They told me that an owl, a hawk, a crow, and an eagle would decide the fate of our Clans."
Icestar blinked. "The four birds of prey? How could this be? Birds take our kits, not save us. And what did they mean 'decide the fate of our Clans?'"
Flamepelt shrugged, almost as confused as she was. "That's what they told me, Icestar. I don't know about the birds, but I believe they can somehow either help the Clans or hinder the Clans."
Blacktail sniffed. "Sounds like an ill omen to me."
Flamepelt nodded and left after Icestar mewed, "Let me think on this, brother. I will see if StarClan give me any clearer signs tonight."
"Icestar, do you believe these birds of the prophecy have anything to do with the threat you sensed?" Blacktail asked once the two were out of earshot.
"I don't know, Blacktail. But if they do, I hope it's in a good way."
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatfan

Warriorcatfan

Female
Number of posts : 6
Activities : None :[
Registration date : 2011-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation   Warriors: The New Generation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:17 am

"I choose to be Hawkpaw's mentor and i will share all i've learned to him," Hawkpaw stared at her in awe. "Hawkpaw, Hawkpaw!" the clan cheered his name as he touched noses with his leader. His mom, Swiftsteam came padding up to him, her eyes full of pride."So when do we start?" He asked.
"How about right now?" Rainstar asked.
"Ok!"

"And right accros the river is the sunning rocks. Thunderclan took them from us but, we plan to get them back," Hawkpaw stared intently memorizing every bit of land he passed by. "Let's move farther up stream," Rainstar meowed. They passed the fourtrees,the fallls and Rainstar showed him the calmest water to hunt fish in.
"When do we get to hunt?" Hawkpaw asked.
"Tomorow,its almost sundown and we need to get back to camp."

When they got into the camp Rainstar walked over to her den in the willow tree. Hawkpaw padded to the fresh kill pile and piked out the biggest fish he could find and padded to Rainstar's den. "Rainstar?" Hawkpaw mewed.
"Come in, Hawkpaw." Hawkpaw padded to her and set the fish down. "Thank you Hawkpaw." Hawkpaw padded out of the den and back to the fresh kill pile. He grabbed a small fish and sat by the apprentices den and ate. "Hello Hawkpaw!" Hawkpaw jumped up. "Oh, its just you Mosspaw," "How was you first day? She asked. 'Wonderful!" he meowed. "You look pretty tired, you should get some sleep." Hawkpaw yawned. "Good idea," He slowly got up and walked to his new nest and settled down. The goose feathers soft and warm as he drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by Warriorcatfan on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation   Warriors: The New Generation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:44 pm

"Crowpaw, straighten up a little. You're hunting like a lopsided badger!"
"Sorry, Thunderstep," the black cat apologized, attempting to fix his posture. He was confused, though, and positive he was right.
The big orange tabby let out a hearty laugh. "I was just joking, Crowpaw. Your posture is fine, but you need to step more lightly. Other than that, I'd say you're ready to hunt."
The apprentice sat up, ears erect. "R-really?"
His mentor nodded. "Give it a try. We need as much prey as we can find, so do your best. I shall be watching."
With a nod, the black cat stood. "Thank you, Thunderstep! I'll start right away!" With that the black cat dashed off into the pines, swiveling his ears and sniffing the air for any signs of prey. He caught a mouse or two after a couple hours, and the sun had already begun to set. Crowpaw padded through the trees, looking for more prey, but not realising he was so close to Twoleg place. A twig suddenly snapped, and he turned his head behind him. Seeing and smelling nothing, Crowpaw shrugged. Probably just Thunderstep. Still, you'd think that warrior would know where he's placing those big paws...
He shook his head, dismissing the thought and turning his attention back to hunting. As he took a couple more steps, the pure black apprentice stopped, and gazed ahead of him in wonder. Just a few rabbit-hops away were rows and rows of houses, with wooden fences keeping them all in. "Wow, so this is Twoleg place. I can't believe that cats would live in such cramped areas."
Suddenly, another twig snapped, and an awful yet familiar scent hit Crowpaw. His torn ear twitched, and he slowly turned around, hoping it was Thunderstep. Crowpaw's green eyes widened in fear as he saw what his follower was: a fox.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation   Warriors: The New Generation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Owlpaw stalked her rabbit with careful ease, placing her paws just right s o as to not make a single sound. A few more steps and she'll be in pouncing range.
He'll bolt to the right coming towards me, she thought to herself, the feeling coming to her in an instant. Two more pawsteps, and she leaped for the rabbit.
It did just as she expected; with one quick bite she killed the plump rabbit nearly as big as herself and was bringing it back to camp.
Thunderheart and Hawkclaw were just about to head out on patrol as she was returning. Thunderheart crouched back on his hauches with a puzzled look, probably wondering why a rabbit would be coming right into camp, until he spotted Owlpaw's tell-tale swishing-proudly tail sticking out from behind the mass of rabbit.
"Owlpaw?!?!" he gaped in amazement.
Owlpaw twitched his whiskers proudly, loving it when she surprises the older cats as she passed them to put the rabbit in the rock dish that was their kill-pile.
Hawkclaw shook his head. "I don't know how you do it, Owlpaw, but you've got to be the best hunter this clan has ever seen."
"She's got StarClan's instincts," came a voice, and a pure black cat with bright green eyes came up to join them.
"Hi Nightstorm!" Owlpaw greeted the she-cat with an affectionate rub.
Nightstorm chuckled. "Why hello little one. It's good to see you so healthy." Then she looked up at the Warriors. "Don't you boys have a patrol to run? There will be plenty of food when you return, so get moving and work up a healthy appetite."
Thunderheart scowled at the black cat. "Yes ma'am," he mumbled, and sprinted off with HawkClaw.
Nightstorm sighed and gave Owlpaw's ear a lick. "You have such great intuition, Owlpaw. You would made a splendid medicine cat."
"but I want to be a warrior!" Owlpaw mewed. "The clan doesn have enough right now!" Nightstorm purred in amusement. "Well, I supposed we could do with a warrior or two more, but a clan needs a medicine cat, too. Who else will be around to keep those warriors alive and healthy?"
Owlpaw twitched her whiskers in stubborness.
Nightstorm laughed. "Get back to hunting young one. We may be small now, but there are still plenty of mouths to feed."
Without a moments delay Owlpaw went back into the woods for another hunt.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation   Warriors: The New Generation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Crowpaw was frozen to the spot; he had never actually faced a fox before, but he knew the scent from long ago. The fox snarled, showing rows of sharp teeth and it's gold eyes glinted with hunger. It was when it struck that Crowpaw regained his senses. The black cat dodged out of the way just in time as the fox landed in the dirt. Crowpaw let out a hiss as the fox stood and shook itself off. It turned to face the apprentice, fangs bared, and leaped again. But before Crowpaw could react, a loud yowl was heard and a white streak bolted into the fox at full force, knocking it over.
Crowpaw gasped. It's Silverstripe! he thought as the white warrior turned to face him with his amber gaze.
"Crowpaw, get out of here, now!" Silverstripe hissed, the silver stripe going from head-to-tail glinting in the sunlight off of his fur.
The black cat didn't have to be told twice as he began to race away, hoping to run into Thunderstep. However, he stopped as Silverstripe let out a cry of pain, and Crowpaw gritted his teeth. Mousedung, what am I doing?! I can't just let another cat die because of that stupid fox! Not after my siblings, not after my parents...
He turned and let out a battle-cry, and with great speed headed back towards the warrior and the fox.
The red-furred dog had Silverstripe pinned down, and the warrior's right shoulder was stained with blood. The fox was about to finish him off when Crowpaw came charging in and leaped, latching himself onto the fox's ear. The dog let out a howl and shook its head, trying to get rid of its attacker. It was then Silverstripe got back up and bit into the fox's leg, trying to keep it in one place. the fox managed to fling Crowpaw into a tree, and the apprentice fell to the ground. He got back up to attack again, only to see the Thunderstep had joined in and had bit the fox on the throat. The two warriors then let go as the red-furred dog turned tail and ran.
Thunderstep and Silverstripe both looked at the young black cat, and Crowpaw looked down as his mentor came over to him. "Crowpaw, what were you doing so close to Twolegplace? All I do is go catch a vole or two myself and here you are-"
"I'm sorry, Thunderstep, I'm sorry!" he interrupted, "It won't happen again!"
The warrior let out a purr. "I know, Crowpaw, but to make up for that, you fought bravely. Insteading of keeping on running, you turned around and fought like a true warrior. However, I'd advise you to obey a warrior next time they tell you to run, apprentice."
Crowpaw nodded, both upset and releived. He'd received some praise, but who knew what Icestar would do...
"Come," Silverstripe said, stepping forward, "Let us collect yours and Thunderstep's prey. Thne we should head back to camp. It's getting late and Icestar should be warned about the fox."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation   Warriors: The New Generation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: The New Generation
Page 1 of 1