The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Undying Hunger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male
Number of posts : 2478
Location : deep inside you mind slowly picking away at you sanity
Activities : being awesome
Registration date : 2009-02-27

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:55 pm

well everybody this is a little something me and Fiera de Muerte cooked up threw countless pm's. for anyone who cant guess what this is about... its ZOMBIES!!! yup thats right zombies. im not sure exactly how this story is going to start off but i have an anouncment before we start. Kains back! and i dont mean him from before his death in his last rp he's still alive and kicking aparently and he's got a few new powers Smile dont worry dont worry ill explane everything in the story. and for anyone wonder who Kain is..... where the hell have you been?

oh one more thing this i curently just for me and Fiera de Muerte but if there are any others out there who can realy commit to the rp you welcome to join. but please ask first and dont jump in randomly k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:38 am

OOC: Alright, well, let me see if I can find a way to start this... Laughing Also, for those who don't know Eddie, he's in my character bios, which I've recently put up. Also, this is taking place in some random world at the moment unless Flames or I decides on a world to put this in. And as Flames mentioned before, PM one of us if you want to join.

"What the...?" Seth looked around in confusion. There had been no portal or anything, but he knew they were in a different world. And how did he know they were on a different world?
Because, first of all, the place they were in looked nothing like where they had been before going to sleep.
The deity looked over at his partner, who was still asleep, and kicked him in the side, making the mage groan and sit up.
"What is it now, Seth?"
"Wake up, Eddie. We're not on Eartheria any more."
Eddie looked around, taking in the scenery of a barren wasteland before him. "Yeah, so? It's not like we were doing anything."
Seth snorted. "Still, I don't think now is a time to go back to sleep." He stood and sniffed the air, the dark clouds above making him uncomfortable. "Something doesn't feel right."
"I dunno, maybe you need to go to the bathroom or something," Eddie responded sarcastically while standing and stretching. He got a glare from Seth, but ignored it.
"Oh, haha, you're so funny."

Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:51 am

"there was a road next to were Seth and Eddie were. from far in the distance there was a the roar of an engine. as it grew closer it became recognisable as a motorcycle, more specificly a chopper. there was a man riding it who seemed very tall and stout but no other features could be seen do to his head wraped up in an old scarf and his eye's cover by goggles. the rest of his cloathing was made up of some old dirty torn jeans, an old duster coat, black combat boots, and clack leather gloves. the man road up on Seth and Eddie and in what seemed like a suprise to se them he hit the brakes and slide to a stop about 30ft infront of them. apon closer inspection a 12 guage shotgun could be seen straped to his back and bowie knife straped to the belt on his jeans. the stranger puts down the kick stand on his chopper and hopped off to stand and face the two of them"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:45 pm

Eddie seemed to smirk. "Hey, that reminds me of the bike I fixed up at home."
Seth ignored him, being used to the mage's smarts in anything technologically related. He looked the stranger up and down, trying to find anything that could tell him who this stranger was. The outfit reminded him of Drey, but he knew better; Drey didn't wear goggles or a scarf last he checked. "Do you need something?" he asked, getting tense in case the man decided to attack.
Although Eddie was tempted to ask this new arrival where they were, he kept his mouth shut. They had to make sure he was of no threat first.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:50 am

"the man stood there not making a sound for what felt like an eternity. then sudenly he began to laugh. at first just a little but then his laughing became almost histaricle. he stoped a gave out a big sigh and began to scratch the back of his head"

Stranger: and here i was finaly believing i would never have to see you again
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:38 am

Seth blinked in surprise and took a step back from the man's laughter. "W-what do you mean? Do I know you?" He feared the answer, though. The scent coming off of this guy was a little familiar...
His mage partner, however, just stared at the guy. Is he someone Seth knows? 'Cause if he is, then I don't know him. The only friends of Seth I know are Skipper, Zanzibar, and Rusty.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Stranger: aw im hurt. i was sure you'd recognise me by my voice alone "the Stranger turns to look at Eddie" who's this? aw dont tell me he's my replacment. i wasnt dead that long was I?

"the stranger removes the old scarf covering his face revealing himself as Kain"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:10 pm

The deity took a few more steps back, nearly falling backwards in the process. "Kain? What... I don't... How are you...?"
Eddie looked back and forth between Seth and this guy named Kain, not sure what to do. His one visible emerald-green eye finally rested on Kain in confusion. "Replacement? Seth's never even mentioned you."
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:39 am

Kain: never mentioned me? now i realy am hurt "Kain turned back to Seth" Whats the matter Seth? you look like you've seen a ghost
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:42 am

Eddie turned to look at Seth, who seemed to have turned a bit paler than usual. He seemed to be shaking a little, but he had at least stopped moving backwards for the moment.
"Kain? How in Sevukon's name are you still alive?" the deity asked, his voice shaking a little. But Eddie could definitely hear some anger in his voice. Did Seth and Kain not get along or something?
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:18 pm

K: well honestly im as shocked as you. but ill explane later. right not we need to get moving it's not that safe this far out in the open
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Seth almost immediately calmed down, and his typical anger started burning again. He then turned to Eddie who just shrugged and looked back at Kain.
"Why is not safe out here, exactly, mutt? And where the heck are we?" Seth growled.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:09 pm

well i dont know what worl this is but this place is crazier than hell. but as for danger "the scent of rotting flesh and blood fill the air when the breeze suddenly changed direction" when i got here everyone was dead "moaning and screeching could now be heard in the diatance" and i dont mean the good kind
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Seth looked in the direction of the screeching, then turned to Eddie, who had a smirk on his face.
"Ah, the undead have risen yet again. Wonderful. Don't you just love the smell of rotting flesh?"
"Eddie, I still don't rightly get you."
The mage chuckled. "Dude, I was just teasing. But your friend is right; we'd better leave."
"I meant that I don't rightly get your jokes. And," he glanced at Kain, "He's not my friend."
Eddie didn't respond, and he instead looked back at Kain. "So, where to?"
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:00 am

Kain: there are a few places out in the country that the zombies dont venture out to. they mostly stick to the cities and other areas that were more populated. there is an old farm several miles west of here.i'll lead you there "Kain swung his leg back over his motorcycle and started to ride off"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:05 pm

With a nod to his friend, Seth transformed into a white wolf and raced after Kain, keeping a steady pace beside his bike. Eddie, on the other hand, transformed into his dragon form and flew above them, also keeping pace and flying low enough to hear any conversation.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Kain: so what are you guys doing here?
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Seth didn't look at Kain as he answered, "I'm not really sure. Edwin and I were resting up after our bloody encounter with an Egyptian demon by the name of Wosret, and when we woke up, we were here." He looked up at the dragon, then to Kain. "I'll give you a proper introduction to that sarcastic idiot once we reach the farm."
"Oh, c'mon Seth. Surely I'm not that annoying?" Edwin called from above, a smirk barely visible on his muzzle.
The deity just went back to looking ahead, trying to restrain the urge to force the mage to the ground and punch him in the face. Not that it would make a difference. Seth had learned the hard way that hardly anything could anger Eddie. The only time he'd seen his new friend mad was when the mage's blood-lust level had reached its peak, but that kind of anger alone was something entirely different.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:13 am

"Kain led them off the main street and down an old gravle road. after riding for about another two miles then pulled into a long driveway leeding up to an old white farm house that was in great disrepair"

K: i know it doesnt look like much but the undead dont usualy aproach things that dont draw atention. but dont worry about saftey it looks alot better from the inside
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 pm

"I don't mind. So long as we can talk without the risk of undead coming," Seth responded as Eddie landed beside him and turned back into a human. Edwin looked the building up and down.
"Well, it's better than nothing I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Undying Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Hunger   The Undying Hunger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Undying Hunger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shapeshifters Forums :: Fun and Art :: RP's-
Jump to: