The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indestructible

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Indestructible Empty
PostSubject: Indestructible   Indestructible Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:14 pm

E-16 didn’t know where he was exactly, but at least it was away from Cyrus. He had tried to get as far away as he could, even though he’d snuck out without Cyrus noticing. Besides, he could sense his master was not normal, and he could possibly easily track E-16 down. But at the moment, he didn’t care; all he wanted was to get a glimpse of this world, to see new places, and to, hopefully, find a better life for himself that didn’t involve killing people.
For, when he was with Cyrus and other parent-less kids like him, they were killers. Trained to take life without mercy or remorse, they constantly went on so-called “missions” to steal things for their master. But after the first three months of doing so, E-16 could sense something was wrong about what they were doing. And so, with the help of a few others who felt the same way, he escaped just yesterday, leaving his old life behind and attempting to run away from his blood-stained past, never to face Cyrus again.
However, it wasn’t to say he would never kill again. Oh yes, he could still take a life without regret, no matter how gruesome the sight was. But now, he only willed himself to do so if he were threatened. He hadn’t run into that kind of predicament yet, but he knew he’d have to learn to restrain himself. After all, if you kill for so long, it almost becomes second nature. But E-16 could feel it in his gut; that wasn’t what he was supposed to do. He belonged somewhere else, but how and where? He didn’t know this world he lived upon, and there was hardly a way he could fit in. He was different, after all; he contained powers that, like the others he’d worked with, were not natural here. Sure, he looked human enough, but E-16 knew that the slightest change in eye color could set anyone’s alert senses off.
And that was why he was emotionless. Well, for the most part.
And yes, he knew what he could do. After all, Cyrus had trained him before he was sent on missions. He would’ve been useless if he had no idea what he could do. He still didn’t quite understand the point of the whole “eyes change color depending upon strongest emotion” ability, but it was still interesting nonetheless. E-16 just wished he could control which color they could be manually, for he didn’t like them being their typical silvery-gray all the time. He was emotionless, after all; he couldn’t just make himself happy or sad.
As he walked into the place known as Crystal City, he began to wonder if he could truly belong anywhere. “I don’t know how or why I’m like this,” he said bitterly to himself, “but it doesn’t matter. I will forever damn the people who made me this way. Whoever my parents were and why you had to decide to have a different and unnatural child like me, damn you.”

Lily gazed at the clock in impatience, not even paying one bit of attention to the teacher’s lecture of World War II. She had studied up on that topic for a long time, and she knew everything that had happened; from Pearl Harbor to the invasion of Poland, to the Axis Powers and exactly how Hitler had killed himself. She hated that U.S. History was the last class of the day, but it didn’t matter; there was only a minute or two to go.
It was a warm Friday in May, and this day was special: it was her birthday. However, sadly enough, it was also the day her mother died giving birth to her. So, technically, it was a day for Lily to be both happy and upset.
The bell rang before she knew it, and Lily threw her heavy textbook and study guide into her backpack. She raced out the door and down the four flights of stairs, not waiting for her friends today. They knew what day it was, and they let her speed out the school like she was on a time limit of two minutes.
She had to walk home, as always, but it didn’t bother her. It was finally warm today, and it was said that it would stay that way. Lily walked down the familiar, clean streets of Crystal City, happy at being born there instead of on the old Earth. For from the few stories she'd heard, the original Earth was turning into a dump, and it was turning out so bad that the humans had to leave. But on Eartheria, the new Earth, they all started over, only the humans lived amongst mythical creatures. The air was cleaner, the technology was about the same as before, but harmless, and people were nicer, too. Lily didn't know the whole story, but she knew very well that the humans had learned from their mistakes. And on this new world, creatures and hybrids, as well as humans with unusual abilities, were not rare at all. In fact, they were most definitely common.
As Lily passed by many centaurs and creatures in disguise, as well as a few strays that could talk, she began to slow down her mad dash as she neared her home close to one of the many residential areas of the city. The house she and her brother lived in was only a one-story, but it was large enough for the two of them. And as she reached out for the knob to open the front door, her heart almost skipped a beat in excitement as she anticipated what her brother Tyler had in store for this special day.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male
Number of posts : 2478
Location : deep inside you mind slowly picking away at you sanity
Activities : being awesome
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Indestructible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indestructible   Indestructible Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:00 am

OOC: before i start ill go ahead and say for skips outfit he's wearing a sleevles white shirt, blue jeans, and no shoe's. also do the experiments have any markings on there body that show which experiment they are. like should skips have a D-5 somewere on his body?

when skips awoke he had no clue were he was. he was laying on his back staring at the blinding sun. he slowly stood up and looked around. he was standing in the middle of a dense forest "were the hell am I?" as skips took a step forward his body nearly gave out on him. skips cought himself right before smacking the ground with his face. his head was throbing and his body ached all over. he tried to remember what had coused this but he slowly realised... he could barely remember anything besides his own name "what..... what the hell is going on" skips stood and began to hoble threw the dence forest in hope of finding someone that could help.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Indestructible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indestructible   Indestructible Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:19 pm

OOC: Not that I'm aware of, but if you want Skips to have a marking, go ahead. E-16 might have one too, I'm just not sure where. Also, I think I've finally got a name for him. It's in his profile as well.

“Happy birthday!”
Lily squealed in happiness as Tyler appeared at the doorway and wrapped her in a hug. She loved her older brother; he was so huggable, like a giant teddy bear. “Hi, Tyler,” Lily giggled as her brother let her go. She looked up at him with her bright blue eyes, eagerly awaiting what he got her for this special day. However, Tyler just stood there, his deep brown eyes filled with what looked like regret.
“My little sister, I’m sorry. I didn’t get you anything for your birthday.”
Lily smiled, and went onto her tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. “It’s okay. Just the fact that you remembered is all I really need.”
Her big brother laughed. “Oh, Lily, you’re too pleasurable. Come on, I’ve at least made dinner for you tonight. That’s one less thing you have to worry about.”
“And the other chores? Will you do them, too?”
“Maybe…”
“Tyler, come on, it’s my birthday!” she yelled enthusiastically, chasing her older brother into the kitchen. She could tell that today would be a good day, for she had turned 18, and could legally go out on her own if she so pleased. She felt older, stronger, and more or less ready for anything life would throw at her; well, almost anything. There was still high school she had to tackle, and college later on. After all, she was a senior at Crystal High, as well as her friends, and in a couple of weeks she would be graduating.

As Cael crouched upon a tree branch within the city, he began to wonder if he could truly fit in in this place. From what he could tell, pretty much everyone and everything was not as normal as he'd imagined. What he'd thought the city would was a place where normal, powerless people roamed, but now he was proven wrong.
I wonder... Would there be a better chance of Cyrus not finding me here? he thought. Cael shook his head. What a stupid thought. I'm sure he could find me anywhere if just tried hard enough.
With a mighty leap he landed on the ground, but not before accidentally startling some nearby children, who looked at him in confusion. Without a word, Cael ran back towards the woods at the edge of the city, hoping to find a place where he could rest and decide his next move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indestructible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indestructible   Indestructible Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indestructible
Page 1 of 1