The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taiga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:57 pm

This RPG is mainly for Greith and me, but anyone can join if they wish. Just PM me if you want to join.

Anyway, to replace the Paradise RPG we did, (I lost the storyline to it) I decided to do an RP with a story I'm doing that will be posted in the Writer's Room as i get chapters done. This story is about a pack of wolves living in the taiga (a short name for the boreal forests) and trying to survive against the threats of humans. However, there is a wolf amongst them that is conjuring up a plan to overthrow the leader and become leader himself, but only one wolf knows of his treachery and knows who it is. But there's a problem: The wolf that knows who it is also happens to own a power that is a curse amongst the wolves, and could cause exile. Will that one wolf be able to provide proof of the other wolf's treachery before it's too late, and before his secret is out?

Greith, you can choose which wolves you want to be. I'll put a * by the names of the wolves I'm doing. The ones you don't choose I'll do until someone claims them, if they do.

*Lloyd – The leader of the pack, Lloyd is wise and kind, but is cautious of strange wolves and is protective of his pack. He is courageous and very smart, but can be easily mislead. Out of the pack, Lloyd hates humans the most, and dreads even speaking of them.

*Tundra – The alpha female and mate to Lloyd. Her kindhearted and sweet nature helps calm the souls of even the angriest of beasts. Although her past is a little mysterious, Tundra never fails to warm the hearts of those around her.

Doyle – Brother to Lloyd and second-in-command. Doyle is mysterious and can be rather intimidating, but he can have a sense of humor. Even though he’s not next in line for leadership, he always seems to not be bothered by this issue, considering the fact that he can feel jealous very easily.

*Kenyon – The oldest son of Lloyd and Tundra. Kind and sweet like his mother, Kenyon is practicing the ways of peace and healing from Tundra. He is constantly trying to keep his brothers in line, and hates going on adventures.

Jikken – Second son to Lloyd, Jikken is rather disrespectful and tends to think for himself. He spends a lot of time training to fight with Doyle, and he can be easily misled just like his father. Jikken is very close to his brother, and he sees Nolan as one as well.

*Nolan – Adopted son of Lloyd and Tundra, Nolan is hyper and very adventurous, but yet very respectful. He’s always agreeing when Jikken tries to drag his brothers out on crazy adventures, and loves to travel to new places. Lloyd is teaching him the ways of hunting and leadership, but the young wolf also seems to have a secret that no one knows.

Karui – The youngest of the brothers, Karui is adventurous like Nolan and a little bit disrespectful like Jikken. He longs for the day his pack will become a roaming pack like Indio and the siblings, but he knows that his father would never allow it with the humans running about. Karui is closer to Nolan and looks up to him as a teacher and older brother.

*Indio – A coyote/wolf hybrid whose pack was destroyed in a human fire. Only he and the siblings Ika and Iki survived. Indio is patient and caring, and serves as an older brother and fatherly figure to the siblings.

*Ika – The oldest and the brother of Iki, Ika is very protective of his sister and will fight to defend her. He is very hyper and courageous, but he can be shy at times.

Iki – The youngest and the sister of Ika, Iki is the exact opposite of her brother. She is relatively quiet and tries to keep her brother in line. She also hates fighting and adventures, just like Kenyon.

Last edited by Sethstone Lataos on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male
Number of posts : 270
Location : My dreams. I cannot tell the difference between reality and them.
Activities : None :[
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:09 pm

I like the characters Jikken, Iki, Doyle, and Karui. I'll roleplay as them ^_^
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:27 pm

OOC: Alrighty then. I'll do Kenyon and Indio too, unless someone joins and wants them. So, let's begin! Oh, btw, they're starting out as pups first, so Indio, Ika, and Iki will come later. I'll let you know when.

"Ow, Nolan, let me go!"
Tundra awoke with Kenyon's whining and raced out of the cave, only to stop and chuckle to herelf. Nolan had pinned down Kenyon in a play fight, and was nibbling at his brother's ear. The silver pup let go and grinned down at the white one.
"Aw, come on Kenyon. I wasn't biting that hard!" Nolan sneered playfully.
Kenyon's white fur brislted and he brought in his hindlegs and thrust them up and into Nolan's belly, sending the silver wolf flying across the snow and into Lloyd, who was coming back from hunting. The leader looked down at his smiling adopted son.
"Oops, sorry Dad!" And he instantly leaped up and ran at Kenyon, where they started the fight all over again. Lloyd just sighed and shook his head, the padded over to Tundra and sat down next to her after setting the prey down.
"Well, they're as feisty as ever, aren't they?"
Tundra smiled. "Yes, they are. I remember when we were just like them."
Lloyd watched them for a while, then turned to his mate. "Where's Doyle?"
"Asleep in the den. And Jikken and Karui are probably out hiding somewhere."
The alpha male nodded. "Right. I need to let my brother know it's his turn to hunt, then." He picked up his prey and went inside to find Doyle asleep, as usual. Lloyd sighed, set his prey in their "blizzard" pile, and went over to his brother tried to awaken him with his paw.
"Doyle, it's your turn to hunt."

Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:34 pm

"It's always my turn to hunt!" Doyle groaned, stirring from his slumber. "Can't you do it this time!?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Lloyd sighed again. "I just did. Now get up, you lazy dog."
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Doyle growled but complied. He ruffled his fur, pranced outside, and hauled back in a squirming Karui.

"Hey! Lemme go!" Karui yelped.

Doyle set him in front of Lloyd. "Can I go back to sleep now?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Lloyd just gave Doyle dissatissfied look. "I don't think your youngest nephew counts, Doyle."
Suddenly, Nolan came in and leaped on top of Doyle, biting playfully at his ear. "let Karui go, you savage wolf!"
Lloyd just chuckled. "See? Even the cubs agree."
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Doyle just rolled his eyes and pranced out yet again, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Nolan had let go as Doyle left, and he turned to Lloyd happily. "hey, Dad, can we go further into the forest today?"
The alpha shook his head sternly. "No, Nolan. You cubs stay here where your mother and I can see you."
The silver pup seemed disappointed at first, but then brightened when he turned to Karui. "Hey, you wanna play Wolf Hunter with me, Kenyon, and Jikken today?"
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:08 am

"That depends on who's the hunter..." Karui said. "Everytime you or Jikken are, you always hunt me..." Karui whined. "I don't want to be the picked on one!"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:19 am

Nolan wagged his tail and bounded outside, calling back, "We'll let you be the hunter this time!"
Lloyd just smiled and lay down with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:25 am

Karui cheered and sprinted after him, excited for the fun opportunity to play with his brothers. "I'm gonna getcha!" He yelled after Nolan.
Then, Jikken pounced from above on Karui! "Ha!" Jikken laughed, "You fell for my trap!... Wait a second... You aren't Nolan!"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 am

Nolan stopped and turned tail towards Jikken, and Kenyon just put a paw to his forehead.
"Oh brother..."
"Jikken! There you are!" Nolan went over to his brother and pull him off of Karui. "Karui's going to be the wolf hunter today!"
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:21 am

Jikken looked skeptical, but said nothing as he removed himself off of Karui. "Alright then." he grinned, "Shall we start?" He shot off before Karui could pounce, and Karui turned upon Nolan and Kenyon.
"Looks like You guys should start running." Karui said playfully, "Or I might GETCHA!" He sprung forward in attack.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 am

Nolan and Kenyon instantly sprang out of the way and began racing aftr Jikken. Tundra watched them for a while, then turned back towards the den while calling out, "Don't go too far!"
Nolan and Kenyon gave out barks of understanding, and then continued with the chase.
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Jikken laughed heart-fully. "I'm so far ahead of you guys it's not even funny!" He catcalled... err... dogcalled back. He expected a response back, but, for some strange reason, received none back. He screeched to a stop, using his back paws to stop him. "Guys?" He turned around and looked towards the edge of the forest clearing he thought they all played in as kids. "Wait a second..." He looked around and realized something. "Oh no... Where am I?" He panicked, trying to retrace his steps that lead him there, but he couldn't find them. "What am I supposed to do now!?" He howled.
-------
After a successful day of playing and romping the boys rested in their usual spots, a clearing that they usually played in and tanned their fur in every day. Karui yawned, taking in as much sunlight as he could by stretching out. "What a fun day!" He said, circling the spot he planned on resting in before curling in it satisfactorily. "It feels like its taken forever to get someone out."

OOC: Hello Sethstone ^_^ Sorry for such a long haitus... I had a lot to do this past month and didn't really have time for the internets. But I'm back now and ready to start back up all of my Rps!
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:18 am

OOC: Glad to see you back on, Greith! And don't worry, I've been busy too. But before I post, is Jikken still lost?
Back to top Go down
Greith

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:38 am

OOC: Yes. The Baka ran the wrong way
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:34 pm

OOC: K, just wondering.

Kenyon lay down beside Karui and nodded in agreement. Nolan, on the other hand, wasn't as relaxed as his brothers. The young wolf constantly sniffed the air, as if searching for something. Kenyon yawned and looked at Nolan.
"What's wrong, brother?"
Nolan didn't answer at first, but then turned around to face his two white siblings. "Jikken isn't here yet. I think he might've gotten lost."
The white cub chuckled. "You know Jikken. He's always finding a chance to try and scare us. Don't worry, he'll be jumping out of those trees soon enough."
Nolan narrowed his emerald-green eyes doubtfully, and went back to staring at the forest. Kenyon, I hope you're right.
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 am

OOC: I have a bit of spare time tonight and tomorrow and I am OVERFLOWING with creative energies!

Jikken whined, pacing back and forth. "Oh, no... I've never been out this far into the forest... How am I supposed to get back now?" Just then, the brush 10 meters away rustled, and Jikken felt every hair stand up on his body. Oh NOOOOOO!" Jikken howled in fear.

---

Karui cocked his head to the side, noticing a strange noise reverberating faintly from the forest. The sound sounded terror stricken. "Hey guys... is... Is that a howl??"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 am

OOC: YAYZ!

Nolan and Kenyon heard it as well. The white cub was immediatley running off, leaving his two younger brothers behind.
"It must've been Jikken! C'mon, Karui!" Nolan yelled behind him as he ran to catch up with Kenyon.

------------------------

Lloyd was on full alert as a strange howling noise sounded off in the forest. Tundra also heard it, and her eyes clouded with worry.
"Lloyd, that was Jikken!"
The leader didn't wait for another second. He immediatley lept to his paws and raced off in the direction the pups went, his fur bristled and lips pulled back in a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:53 am

Karui howled after them "You guys are so illogical!" but he padded after them anyways, scrambling through the brush.

Jikken tensed, ready to strike whatever was in the brush. "Someone help!" He howled, calling for help.

OOC: So what should be in the brush anyways?
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 am

OOC: It should be Doyle. Twisted Evil After all, Doyle does take on Jikken as his sidekick for something, if you've already guessed who's the wolf that turns against Lloyd.

Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Doyle slinked from the brush, rabbit hanging from his jaw with a lifeless dangling. He didn't say a word, he just gave one disappointed look at Jikken and continued on without a pause.

Jikken froze, and he swore his heart stopped. Uh oh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiga   Taiga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taiga
Page 1 of 1