The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fang Impact, a Naruto Fanfiction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male
Number of posts : 270
Location : My dreams. I cannot tell the difference between reality and them.
Activities : None :[
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Fang Impact, a Naruto Fanfiction. Empty
PostSubject: Fang Impact, a Naruto Fanfiction.   Fang Impact, a Naruto Fanfiction. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Fang ImPact

Summary: Every day we have to choose between two choices, and we can't help but to wonder "What could've happened if the other choice was made?" Follow Naruto as he makes a seemingly small choice down a complete different path in life; A path of Fangs, Family and Friends.

(Thanks to a few reviews with very helpful info, I must rewrite this chapter. Thank goodness I haven't started the next chapter!)

Chapter 1: ImPact

"Just leave me alone!" Naruto cried as he leaped over trashcans and piles of boxes. "I didn't do anything wrong this time! I swear!" He grabbed a kunai that stuck in his back and pulled it out with a grunt. Kunai... there must be ninjas in those ranks! He weaved through the alleyways of Konoha, avoiding the assailants weapons and ignoring their insults. He wasnt able to avoid all of them though; the ones that did left bloody holes in his jacket after he pulled them out.

"Get the demon!" one of the chuunin yelled as he jumped out at the boy and grabbed hold of his sleeve.

"Let me go!" Naruto yelled, fruitfully pulling away from his captor. "Let GO!" There was a ripping noise as the sleeve tore at the seam, and Naruto was able to run a few steps before a different ninja grabbed the other sleeve. With even less difficulty than the first, this one tore at seam. Naruto barreled away from the mob, throwing himself away from the grabbing assailants. This chase continued on for about two more hours, and several long scars on his arms later, before Naruto was close to tired.

And if Naruto was tired, what about the rest of the mob?

Naruto looked over his shoulder and noticed the mob, larger than before, was so far behind him he could easily escape!

Naruto turned back to the road he was running on, and saw the road split into two paths. The one to the left lead towards the Hokage Building; a seemingly safe haven that could be a trap. The one on the right ended in a short wall; an unknown path that could be safe, or might kill him.

Either way was equally as dangerous and as safe.

Naruto took a deep breath and took the right path, leaped over the wall and sprinted towards a stable-esque structure and hid inside, listening the yells pass by without a second thought. He exhaled his held breath and looked up to see him surrounded by... Wait a second... this isn't a stable... Its a kennel! The giant dogs stood back and watched him, except for the female that was licking his wounds. They looked from side to side at one another, seeming to debating about what to do about the newcomer. The bitch was done and sat back, closer than the others, and was watching him intently. Pups surrounded her base, all looking up at her, awaiting some sort of answer.

Naruto was panicking, although he didn't show it. What if they give up my hiding spot? What if they decide to EAT me? Naruto shook his head at the mental image, and looked up at the dogs. One pup in particular was staring at him... The only one of the group that was a reddish color, while all the others were white and brown. The pup stepped forward, smaller than the others too, and sat at Naruto's feet. Naruto noticed all the other dogs were watching, but he returned his attention to the pup and picked it up. The two stared at one another for a few, the other not relenting their gaze.

Finally, the pup gave up and licked Naruto's face, and the other pups ran forward and began licking him from head to toe.

"Hahahaha! Stop it! Someone will find me! HahahahAHAHAHAHA!" Naruto laughed hysterically. "Noooooooo!" Suddenly all the pups bolted, save the red one, and hid behind the mother, who seemed surprised. "What?"

Naruto was picked up by the collar of his orange jacket and the pup by the nape of his neck. "What do we have here? A trespasser?" a woman's voice said. Naruto looked up at the woman, who had flyaround hair, as if she had just climbed out of bed.

Knowing the time of night, well after midnight, it was very likely she had. Naruto stared at the woman for a few before she turned to a boy standing behind her.

"Thanks for coming and telling me, Kiba." She said. "Doesn't mean you're getting out of trouble for that fight at school yesterday. Get back to sleep."

Naruto looked at Kiba, who was smirking at the same kid he was in trouble for. "Wait a second... I outta knock you out!" Naruto yelled, swinging at the boy wildly as the woman carried Naruto past him.

"See you at school tomorrow!" Kiba yelled after the two, before going back in the kennel.

Naruto scowled and stopped resisting her surprisingly strong grip on him. "Am I in trouble?"

"Ohh big time kid." the woman said. "Not only were you trespassing, you may have made a pact with one of our litter!" At this accusation Naruto vigorously shook his head.

"Nononononono! I didn't make a... pact? What's that, lady?" At this statement, Naruto was vigorously shaken.

"Treat me with respect, kid. Name's Tsume, kid. Remember it."

"Y-y-y-yes ma'am." Naruto stuttered out.

"To answer your question, kid, I'd need a lot of time to explain things, and I'm obviously not the one needing to give explanations." She hinted.

"Then who does?" Asked the oh-so-oblivious Naruto.

"You do, dumbass." She said, shaking him again. "Why were you on my land? And why are you so battered!"

"I-its Oct-t-tober 10!" Naruto stuttered. "My tenth birthday, supposedly..."

It took Tsume a few seconds to realize how significant this date truly was, and what the other villagers did to Naruto on that date. "Oh... But why were you in my backyard? You could've ran to the hokage, you know?"

"I dunno... This path just seemed safer..." Naruto said. "I knew I would've been safe this way."

"Look, Naruto. You can't just run away like that. You need to show them that you are the top dog, and you deserve their respect. Show them that, and your set, kid." Tsume said, laughing.

"Thanks."

"You know what, kid? Go home, and come back here in the morning. Then, I'll explain everything. 'Kay?" Tsume suggested, but Naruto looked down in dismay.

"They burned down my house... I have nowhere to go."

Tsume's face lit up. "How bout you stay on the couch tonight, kid. Tomorrow we'll fix everything up, and I'll explain my side."

"Okay!" Naruto said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fang Impact, a Naruto Fanfiction.   Fang Impact, a Naruto Fanfiction. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Chapter 2: A Pact is Made

Naruto woke to the sound of his eardrums exploding as every dog on Inuzuka property began howling a nervewrecking howl. Naruto tumbled off the couch, hitting the floor with a thump next to his pup.

"Wake up time already? I barely got two hours of sleep." Naruto mumbled sleepily. He and his pup sat up and yawned in unison as two bowls of dog food slid in front of them. The pup made the kind of face Naruto would make if Naruto was given ramen for free and got right to work, devouring the food with frenzy.

Naruto eyed the food suspiciously.

"Well are you going to eat it, or just stare at it?" Tsume asked, plopping in front of Naruto but behind his bowl.

"I'm not hungry." Naruto said, making a face. His stomach disagreed, grumbling loudly.

"Eat, kid." Tsume said, pushing the bowl closer to Naruto.

"No!" Naruto shook his head vigorously. "I don't wanna!" Naruto yelled.

"Alrighty then." Tsume shrugged and tossed a handful into her mouth. "Your loss." She said with her mouthful.

Naruto stared wide-eyed at the woman. What have I gotten myself into? And why am I getting angry that she's eating my food? Oh my gosh I'm hungry...

Tsume tossed another handful into her mouth, chewing loudly. "Look, kid. You going to have to live like us if you want to live with us. That means eating like us, living like us, and more importantly, surviving the training all of the Inuzuka children must go through." She said, still eating Naruto's food. It was about half gone, and Naruto was breaking the point of ravenous.

Maybe it tastes good after all.Naruto said, completely oblivious to the words leaking out of Tsume's mouth. I haven't eaten in days. Maybe I should... "Take it back!" Naruto howled, snatching at the bowl, but was being held back by both a girl from behind and one of Tsume's hands on his forehead.

"Hana, please let go of the boy. He needs to learn his lesson from an Alpha, not a fellow." Tsume said, a face of complete seriousness.

The girl, newly named Hana, shrugged, let go and continued on with her business with a sour look. "Who is that kid, anyways?"

"Do you want this?" Tsume asked, rattling the bowl, and the food inside it.

Naruto nodded, staring at the food hungrily.

She poured a large amount into her mouth. "Prove to me that you need this. If you want to be stronger than the world, prove it!" She said, swallowing loudly.

Naruto roared, slapped her hand away, and tackled Tsume before she could eat that last bit of food. She fought back, kicking Naruto off of her and across the living room.

Tsume grinned. "That's more like it, kid. Show me what you've got!" She looked at the pup that was watching Naruto intently. I sure hope I'm right about that pup...

Naruto tackled Tsume while she was distracted and grabbed at the bowl, but it was still out of reach. Tsume wrapped her legs around Naruto and rolled him onto the ground, sitting on his chest. "Give up yet?"

Naruto was slightly cooled down from the hunger based fury, but grinned at the challenge. "Not even close." Naruto wormed is way out of the pin and put Tsume in a full nelson position. "Gimme that food!"

"Nuh-uh!"Tsume laughed and flipped Naruto over her into her lap and into a headlock. She forced him to look up at her as she swallowed the last of his food.

"Nooooo!" Naruto cried out.

Tsume let go and hit Naruto over the head with the bowl. "You learn your lesson, kid?"

Naruto nodded, but still seemed confused. "I think I did... What was it again?"

Tsume put a granola bar in Naruto's hand. "You learned three lessons today, actually. One, if you're given something by an upper, take advantage of it. I would never feed our dogs something I wouldn't eat. Remember that. Two, never take on a higher ranked dog. It will only cause trouble."

"And the third?" Naruto asked, pocketing the wrapper.

"You'll figure it out eventually." Tsume laughed. "Come on kid, we are going into town."

"What? Why?" Naruto went wide-eyed at the thought of going into the market when just two hours earlier he was being chased by those occupants.

"Well, I promised you something last night, didn't I?" Tsume said. "Come on, Inukyo." She said, waving for Naruto's pup to come here. She picked him up and held Inukyo in her hands. "I want the public to see something. I'll explain everything on the way, okay?"

Naruto nodded. So that's the pups name.
Back to top Go down
Greith_Nomise

Greith_Nomise

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fang Impact, a Naruto Fanfiction.   Fang Impact, a Naruto Fanfiction. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Chapter Three: If You've Got It...

Naruto walked alongside Tsume, thankful for the moment's reprieve. He looked at his pup, Inukyo, in wonder.

Tsume eyed Naruto. "Hey kid, did you know that none of Konoha's dogs in the village are the father of that pup?" She looked ahead at the approaching marketplace, avoiding the eyes that bore though her and pierced Naruto. "Even the bitch herself doesn't know the father. The elders wanted the pup immediately put down, but I refused. They bargained me a years time to find a person for the pup to pact itself with."

Naruto looked up at her. "When is that?"

"Today. The council is our last stop today." Tsume said sorrowfully. "And I believe I still owe you an explanation of this entire pact business." The three finally turned into a small shop that hung a simple sign from it with the katakana for "Chothes" printed on it. Naruto looked at the shopkeeper, recognizing that he was one of the people from the mob that chased him down last night.

Naruto shuddered. Some of those wounds haven't even closed yet. The bandages up and down his arms and back soaked up most of the blood, but he could still feel it oozing out. He thought about hiding behind Tsume, but then Tsume's words from earlier echoed through his head. Show them you deserve their respect. Show them you're top dog! Naruto walked straight past the shopkeeper without a word and his head high.

The shopkeeper had begun forming the words along the lines of "Get out!" but a gaze from Tsume told him that he'd be safer streaking through the forest of death smothered in barbeque sauce than finishing that statement. Instead, he dully said "Hello."

Tsume put a hand on Naruto's shoulder. "Keep up the good work, kid." Tsume said, squeezing.

"Okay, now that the coast is clear, what's all this pact stuff about?" Naruto grinned and let Tsume lead the way. as they buzzed throuh the store.

Tsume laughed. "You'd make a great member of the pack, kid." They turned down a row with a bunch of hoodies of all sizes.

"You're good at avoiding questions." Naruto retorted.

Tsume laughed. "Okay, kid, you got me." She grabbed a white hoodie, not unlike Hinata's, off the rack and held it up to Naruto. "Well, kid, getting a pup in the Inuzuka clan isn't the same as going to the pet store and getting one from there." She put the hoodie back, making a face, and pulled an earthy brown hoodie off a hanger and tossed it at Naruto. "Try that on."

"No-" Naruto began, but a look from Tsume said to pipe down and do it. Naruto sighed and pulled on the hoodie, since the only thing he had on was one of Kiba's old shirts over his bandages. It was a snug fit, but warm.

"Nah..." Naruto shrugged it off while Tsume continued. "Our dogs are special compared to others. So special that not even the Daimyo can't have one." She handed a dark green one to Naruto next. He put it on and listened quietly. "What makes our dogs special are telepathic bond they have with their owners, and the fact that they can use chakra." She eyed Naruto curiously and shrugged. "I'm indecisive about that hoodie. What do you think?"

"It's alright, I guess." Naruto shrugged. "Please go on!" Naruto took it off and handed it to her.

"But this ability is only available through a special tattoo looking things called seals. You know what seals are right?" She pulled an orange hoodie off, stopped, and hung the coat back up.

"Yeah I do. Hey Tsume, I've got a question." Naruto asked. "Do I have to wear one of those thick jackets? I'd rather wear something with more mobility."

"Weeeell, you could, kid, but the nights get awfully cold. Are you sure?" Tsume chuckled at the look of determination on Naruto's face. "That's all I needed to hear! So what's your plan, kid?" Tsume asked, grinning.

"You know where the sleeveless shirts are?" Naruto asked, grinning.

"No, but we can find out." She said back. The two walk back in the general direction of the counter which the shopkeeper was still staring hatefully at Naruto. Staring so intently, in fact, that he didn't notice Tsume's deathglare. So, Tsume did the next best thing to force him to notice her; she picked the man up by the collar and punched him across the face.

"What the f-" the shopkeeper glared at Tsume. "What was that for?"

"Naruto is with me. When he is with me, you WILL give him respect When he ISNT with me, you will still give him respect. Understand?"

The man nodded.

She dropped him and smiled a sweet smile. "Now, tell the man what you want, Naruto."

"Well, I saw a shirt the other day and it looked awesome! Do you have paper and pencil?" The shopkeeper pulled out a sketchpad and slid it at Naruto. "Thanks. Anyways, the shirt kinda looked like this." he began sketching an artifully detailed sketch of himself wearing the shirt. It was sleeveless black China-esqe battle gi with gold trimming and buckles that looked quite stunning. "So you have any that look like that?" Both of the adults blinked several times.

This boy's the Kyuubi Retainer? The demon boy? This kid knows art! These were from the shopkeeper. The next ones were from Tsume.

This kid never ceases to amaze me. Naruto Uzumaki, who are you?

"Ummm, well, I don't have anything that looks quite like that, but if you leave that with me, I'll make those for you. How many do you want?"

"Three is fine." Tsume said.

"Alright. They should be ready by Monday. Anything else?"

"Three pairs of black ninja pants." Naruto said, nodding. He looked at Tsume with a fond look in his eye. She really is doing a lot for me. Is this what a mom does?

"Those will be available for you Monday as well." the shopkeeper said.

"Thank you!" The two consumers said.

"Do I pay you now, or should I wait until Monday?" Tsume asked, pulling out a wallet.

"Usually I would require a down payment to pay for timebased expenses, but... Truth is, I actually cant wait to start on these!" The shopkeeper said, shameful. Make sure to pick them up ASAP! I can't wait to see them on you!" He waved them goodbye as they left, and walked into the back room thinking Here goes my reputation, but... Naruto Uzumaki, you are no longer foxboy in my eyes. He smiled to himself and got to work for what just three hours before he had been chasing down to kill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsume walked alondside Naruto, thankful for the moments reprieve. She looked at Inukyo curiously. Is this pup truly demonborn?

"I believe you stopped with asking me if I knew what seals were." Naruto bluntly said.

Tsume rolled her eyes in resignation. There goes my moment to think. "Alright. I told you that our pups saliva is laced with raw chakra, right?"

"Nuh uh." Naruto shook his head. "I don't remember that at all."

"Hmm. Alright then. I just told you, so thats settled." Tsume made a face and continued. "When this chakra laced saliva contacts with a person, it does one or both of these: Hurt like a bitch, and or fuses with the recipent of this saliva and creates a seal. Of course, with most people, it usually ends with them screaming 'Get it off me! Get it off me!' However, with only two people does it Pact with: It's predestined partner in life and its Alpha. In fact, this pup doesn't actually accept me as its Alpha. Apparently, he just listens to me because he wants to."

Inukyo barked in agreement.

And that's another reason why the council wanted to off him. Tsume grimaced. "But I believe you may just be both."

"What does the seal do?" Naruto asked. "Both good and bad."

"Like I said earlier, this seal allows telepathic communication and enables you to send moulded chakra to Inukyo for his use, since he can't mould his own chakra." Tsume said. "The only bad thing, if you can call it bad, is that you grow more feral the longer you have it. Sometimes your animal instincts will kick in more often too. Do you have any questions?"

Naruto grinned. "The only question I have is... Where do I sign?"

"Hold up, kid. This isn't any political riffraff. This is deathly serious. Our clan has never before allowed an outsider to have our pups. Especially one with your... reputation. This is serious shit right here. The fact that I'm telling you all this is because I trust you. Are you sure you can bear the burden of our secrets? Because we have too many of them, and one of your personality would be problematic if someone would try to spur it out of you." Tsume rambled on about trustfulness and the like before Naruto quieted her with a touch to his lips.

"Come on. You're stessing too much." Naruto said, having one of those wierd empathic moments he has every now and then. "I've got somewhere to show you." He grabbed Tsume by the hand and started walking.

Tsume blinked. Did... Did I just follow his orders? I don't listen to anyone but the hokage... Maybe this kid does have what it takes to get hokage. "Where are we going, anyways?"

"My favorite place in the world!" Naruto said exuberantly. "Ichiraku Ramen!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang Impact, a Naruto Fanfiction.   Fang Impact, a Naruto Fanfiction. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fang Impact, a Naruto Fanfiction.
Page 1 of 1