The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DragonKnights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

DragonKnights - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:18 pm

"Actually," he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "I was looking for you, Dreyden."
Drey raised his eyebrows in surprise.
"I had heard that your friend --Darren, was it?-- was still searching for a cure to our...afflictions. I've know some of the survivors from before they were turned, and I would like to see these creatures wiped cleaned. And I know of our decision about the matter, so..." He spread his arms. "I am willing to offer my services to your friend. I want to help in anyway I can."
Drey stared at him with even more surprise, then recovered himself. "You realize this means you may either be turned back to normal or become worse, right?" he said with all seriousness.
Dragomir nodded with resolve. "I am willing to accept those concequences, whatever they may be."
Drey sighed and shook his head, smiling, then turned to his apprentices. "So what do you guys think? Want to show off your catch to the rest of the keep?"
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:30 pm

"Yes!" Sephen and Resuyo said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 pm

The rest all agreed just as enthusiastically. Except for Sadiir. Though he didn't show it, inside he was seething. He was about to make his first real kill, and a Fury no less! And once again his thunder was taken from him...he stole a glance at Drake. And him, the son of the Head DragonKnight. He froze when the thing first appeared. If HE had froze like that, he would have gotten lectured and repremend...
But he still couldn't help feeling triumphant. If he hadn't been stopped...technically he HAD made his first kill. And a Fury no less. After a moment he followed everyone's enthusiasm in surrounding Dragomir as they "escourted" him back to the Floating Keep. Since there were no sign of the drakes, it was obvious now that the report was either already taken care of or a hoax.

OOC: skipping ahead now to THE part. Oh gosh, my heart is pounding with the thought of what's going to happen!

*after they brought Dragomir to the Keep, he was introduced to Darren, who was both happy and glad to have the Fury's help. Seeing as the two had very similar minds, they hit off a friendship. With Dragomir's knowlegde, they were soon able to speed up production.(OOC: OH MY GOD. Dragomir was originally Darren's brother!) Sadiir and Resuyo, becoming curious with what was going on, decided to listen in on some of their descussion and, later in the night while Darren was out with Dragomir on a trip for further studies, snuck into the lab to look at what they were doing.*

OOC:Oh, I never mention the around-age they were. All of them are somewhere between 13 and 16 in dragon years, so they still have some immaturity inocense. That my excuse for what Sadiir's about to do, anyway. Oh, and Resuyo is there with him, but he doesn't have to want to go along with Sadiir's prank when he mentions it. I figured those two would hit it off as friends.

The lock unlatched with a click. "Bingo! We're in," Sadiir whispered in triumph.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:09 pm

OOC: Yeah, Resuyo's bad, but not that bad.

Resuyo walked alongside Sadiir. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:15 pm

"C'mon, aren't you curious about what they're doing? And hey, I was the mast of infultration in my training squad; I'll cover up our scent so no one knows we were here."
He stalked into the lab, taking careful steps that made no noise whatsoever, and walked up to some files that were still spread out.
"Whoa, this stuff is absolute gibberish...I think it's some form of elven or something."

OOC: okay, now Sadiir's had a drastic personality change...or maybe this is just when no one's looking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm

OOC: Most likely just when no one's looking. Seth's the same way, only his calm side shows just when Maia's around. Rolling Eyes

Resuyo walked causiously up next to Sadiir, and looked at the files. "It looks like they're trying to create a formula for something."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 pm

"Yeah, they were talking about some sort of cure I think...oh yeah, for that Fury stuff. hey, what do yo think this stuff is?"
He walked over to a row of syringes. a few of them held a viscous black liquid.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Resuyo shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe it's Fury blood or something."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:58 pm

"Nah, remember the time we actually almost managed to knock Dreyden out? He bled red, not this black stuff. I wonder if this is that cure they're working on." He picked it up. "Whoa, if feels weird..."

OOC: okay, new reason for why he does it, and you can probably guess.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 pm

OOC: revenge on Drake? I dunno. I'm kind of working on the pic of hybrid Seth and doing this at the same time. Razz

Resuyo trembled a little. "Be careful, Sadiir. Who knows what'll happen if you drop it..."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 pm

OOC: Nah, he's not that mean. I think I'll just have him slightly possessed by the liquid. Like, Darcore's lingering wishes or whatever.

"Don't worry, I'm not stupid. If I drop this they'll know someone broke in here."
Then, in the quiet hall somewhere outside, they heardfootfalls.
"Shh, someone's coming!" Sadiir said and moved to the edge of the wall and froze. "Oh, nevermind, it's just that Drake kid." Suddenly his eyes lid up. "Hey, I just got an idea; let's pull a prank on him; I betcha he's sleepwalking or something."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:11 pm

"What?! Are you nuts?!" Resuyo hissed. "You saw how Drey is when he goes Fury! And he'll be really mad if he finds out..."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Sadiir shivered from the memory. "I...I don't think he'll do that again...he'll get fired if he does. And he won't find out." He lifted up the needle, thinking. "hey, they need a test subject for this stuff, right?" He grinned mischivously again.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Resuyo was about to argue that Drey was the test subject, but nothing came out. He could see that he couldn't change Sadiir's mind anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:40 pm

OOC: Actually Dragomir's the test subject, but oh well same thing. Very Happy

Sadiir grinned again, and snuck back out of the lab with the syringe in hand...

Drake yawned, sleepy. What a night to have to get a drink of water. Sierra always said he snored, but he never believed her. Who would? And now it was the middle of the night and his mouth was dry.
He felt totally better after getting a big glass of cool water, and his sleepiness returned. Time to go back to bed.
He heard a noised behind him, and just as he was about to turn around something jumped on his back and knocked him out cold.

Sadiir withdrew the empty needle. "Jeez, this kid has no defense reactions what-so-ever."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 pm

"Maybe because he was half asleep, stupid." Resuyo snarled.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:07 pm

"Well, whatever. C'mon, let's go back to bed now."

A few hours later Drake suddenly was jerked awake and really scared, and didn't know why. He felt really dizzy, and there was an annoying prick in the side of his neck. Something told him he had a nightmare, but for the life of him he couldn't remember what it was about. He just knew it terrified him, and he didn't want to see it again.
After a few minutes he calmed down, and realized he was in the middle of the hallway. Oh, that's right, I got up to get a drink. Guess I just fell asleep on the way back. Oh gosh, I hope no one saw... He stood up and hurried back to his room and went to bed.
But he couldn't shake off the funny feeling he had in the back of his mind.

OOC: I'm going to have to post the next part tomorrow. I gotta get to bed.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:13 pm

OOC: Aw, alright. Well, ttyl.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Over the next week, though he didn't know it, Drake was getting weaker and more tired with each passing day. It was so subtle that he didn't realize the difference, but enough that he fell asleep the moment he would take a rest. However, as time passed by, his exhaustion was speeding up, and he began to notice the strange funny feeling he had that night. It was only slight, and he didn't like it, but he didn't see any reason for cause of an alarm.

"Ow!" Drake fell to the ground after blocking a kick from Venge, today's sparring partner.
Venge lowered his foot in concern. "Hey, you okay? I didn't really go that hard on you..."
Drake grinned it off, ignoring the beads of sweat that started forming on his forehead. "I'm fine, sorry. I guess I'm just a little off today."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 am

Sephen came up to Drake in worry. "Dude, you've been acting really strange lately. Are you sure you're alright?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 pm

"I'm fine, really..."
"I don't think you are." Drey suddenly appeared behind him, arms crossed with concern. "You've been kind of off all week, Drake, and you really don't look good. We can't have one of our Knights fighting in this condition. Go and rest for the rest of the day and recover."
"But-but...!"
"That's an order, Drake."
Drake seemed taken aback for a moment, but then submitted. He really wasn't feeling too good. His head kept spinning...
Drey glanced at Venge. "Make sure he get's to Rikko first, okay? I want him back in top shape."
"Yes sir!"
Drey watched Venge take Drake's arm over his shoulder and lead him to the infirmery with more concern than that of an overseeing officer. This wasn't something normal, in dragon or human. Drake couldn't be overworking himself; he knows better than that. But there was something about his condition, something familiar...
"Drake? Drake, what's wrong?!"
Suddenly Drake fell to the floor with a cry, curled up in a fit of pain.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Sephen heard Venge's scream and rushed over to them, finding Drake curled up in pain. He knelt down next to him. "Drake? Are you alright? Where does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Drey's heart squeezed in fear as he rushed overto his son and repeated Sephen's question.
Drake squirmed and cried out again, clutching at his chest. "It's hurts! Make it stop, it hurts!"
Drey placed his hand on his shoulder, and then he felt it. The little electrical pulse he would recognize anyway, newly forming within.
"Oh god, please no..." his voice cracked in disbelief. He looked him over desperately, searching for any sign that...
There. On his neck. A needle prick.
He looked up. "Who broke into Darren's lab?" he demanded. Sadiir, who had walked in just in time to see Drake fall, was still frozen where he was.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Sephen held up is hands. "Don't look at me, I didn't do it."
Resuyo had walked in with Sadiir, only to freeze himself. He tried to stop himself from groaning. Great, he was going to get kicked out for sure.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Drey had to watch himself to keep from snarling at Sephen's response. Drake yelled again and twitched, his breath growing more ragged with each second. Drey's expression became more pleading.
"Please, whoever did it, I need to know!" he called again.
Sadiir looked ready to drop to the floor in horrible guilt. "I-I didn't know..." Drey's gaze snapped to him, making Sadiir trembled. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know...I didn't think...!"
Drey's face became pained; that was confirmation enough. Panic set in him.
"God, please no, Drake!" He placed his hand to his chest, trying to figure out how far along he was, if it was reversable. Drake choked again, his face going sickly pale and a dark shadow forming under his eyes. Rikko was soon by them.
"What happened? What's wrong with him?"
"Darcore's...he got injected..." Drey couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DragonKnights   DragonKnights - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DragonKnights
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shapeshifters Forums :: Fun and Art :: RP's-
Jump to: