The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Through the Eyes of a Beast

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:48 pm

I decided to go back to the lake where I usually hung out again, but this time, I was accompanied by Raven. I was glad that I could transform back into a human with my clothes still on me, even if I hd no shoes. Besides, walking barefoot was what I liked to do best.
"So, Raven, how did you gain the ability to transform?"
She yawned as if she'd told this many times. "It's a curse within my family. We're supposedly the chosen ones to help the werewolves to find something."
"To find what?"
"Beats me... Wait, you see that?"
I looked around us. "See what?"
Raven took my head and turned in the direction ahead of me. And what I saw, just across the lake, was a girl, her hair glowing a brilliant silver in the moonlight. But when I caught her scent, it was a smell that made me start growling, though still in human form. She was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:33 pm

My eyes snapped opened; there was a werewolf here. With one fluid motion I leaped out of the water and onto the bank into a defesive agressive position, hissing. I could see him a distance away.
"Come any closer and I'll snap your neck!" I threatened. Inside I was scared; I've never encountered one before...
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male
Number of posts : 2478
Location : deep inside you mind slowly picking away at you sanity
Activities : being awesome
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 pm

*Sozen had retured to the city and Arial went off to bed and then Sozen climed up to the hiest peak of the castle and found his little brother Jason*

OOC: this was Samuel i mentioned earlier but i changed his name Sozen only has one sibling

NAME: Jason Wildman
PERSONALITY: he's realy advintures and loves to fight somwhat like a younger Kain he also wants to be a warior when he grows up
OTHER: second born lycan prince
APEARANCE: looks just like a younger Kain

S: hey little bro whats up?

J: just enjoying the view

S: whats wrong you seem down?

J: well it's jus dad wont let me become a fighter he wont even let me join the army he wants me to learn politics

S: why do you want to be a fighter

J: i just do

S: well lets see how good you are

*Sozen brought Jason down to the training fields*

S: if you can land one hit on me i'll give you ten pieces of gold

J: hah piece of cake

*Jason swung and Sozen just steped back and he missed Jason then swung again and then a kick yet Sozen evaded them just as eazy. then Jason swung violantly punching as hard and fast as he could but missed every time then Sozen tripped him.*

J: no fair your a trained fighter

S: well then lets try this

*sozen put both hands behind his back and hoped on one leg Jason then atacked once again he got closer and closer but still missed. Sozen then jumped up and kicked Jason in the head and Jason landed on his back.*

J: man you need to teach me how to do that

S: maybe later

*Sozen walks off*
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:04 pm

I glared at the vampire, crouching, getting ready to transform if need be. "I don't plan on taking another step, but if you threaten the humans in the town of Quebec nearby, it's your neck that'll be snapped!" Raven cowered behind me, her eyes wide in fear.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:17 pm

"Well I don't plan on harming the humans, so just go away!" I barked. I could only smell one, so he was alone save the bird girl. I forced my arms and legs not to start trembling.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 pm

*Sozen had wondered back to the gate of the outer wall and walked outside of it he then looked up to the night sky and smiled he then trancformed. like all royal blood lycans he was bigger than normal another enteresting feature about him was how his rich blood red hair spread all over his body. but one of the downfalls to this was becouse no other lycan in the city had red hair at least not blood red but becouse of his hair he stuck out of a crowd especialy when he trancformed making it easy to spot him in a battle. now Sozens hair seemed to glisten in the moon light and he took of running full speed in the direction that the lake was at*
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 pm

I began to relax a little. "But, you're a vampire, aren't you? Don't you feed off of humans?" I'd never met a vampire, and I wasn't anti-vamp, but when it came to protecting my hometown, I was not ready to give in to a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:05 pm

My tension eased a little. This one was different from what i've been taught. "So what if I don't like doing that? Got a problem with it?" My composure broke a little. "It just doesn't feel right when I do."
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:34 pm

*Sozen arived at the lake but when he notice there were other people in the aria he turned back to his human form and snuck over behind a tree to get a closer look*

S: *in his head* hey isnt that the werewolf from earlier and he's with... a vampire!
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:35 am

OOC: hey drey here are two new species you can feel free to use for your part if you want

creature: Wraiths
apearance: http://morgorth.deviantart.com/art/Vampire-Wars-Terror-Wraiths-93853428
about: they are distant cousins of vampires that feed not off of blood but off the souls of both the living and the dead and are not very easy to kill do to there alusivness. but most of the time they wonder aimlesly threw forests and towns like lost souls until they have spoted there prey. they are usualy not well liked by there vampire cousins.

creature: vampire wraiths
apearance: http://valicetra.deviantart.com/art/RAZIEL-40412445
http://amrrr.deviantart.com/art/Defiance-Raziel-10489036
about: these are vampire that when died somhow came back to life as wraiths they still only feed on souls but they dont wonder aimlesly like normal wraiths. they can also freely travle back and forth between the soul relm and living relm. also much like normal wraiths are not well like by vampires
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:58 am

I shook my head. "No, I have no problem with it, just protective of my hometown, that's all. I'm the same way. So, what are you doing way out here?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:51 pm

I grew a little defensive. "This is my secret spot, and I don't see how it's any of your business." Then a strong scent suddenly hit her full on. Now there was a lycan in the area. Fear gripped my insides. It's didn't matter that this pup was friendly so far; I was still out numbered, and even with my powersI can't take on both a werewolf and a lycan by myself...
I took a step back into the water, my foot sinking only a little past the surface. Even with there strengths, wolves can only swim so fast. I'll run across the water and get away.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:15 pm

S: wait thats... the vampire princess Vesmira

*Sozen saw her getting read to run then wth a huge leap jumped in the middle of them*

S: hold it right there Vampire!
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:30 pm

I fell backwards as Sozen jumped out. "What the?! Prince Sozen?!"
Raven stared at him in awe. "So, that's the Prince of Lycans?"
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:54 pm

*Sozen looked back at Kray and Raven*

S: stay out of this kid it doesnt concern you
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:02 pm

I stood back up and started growling again. "I'm not staying out of this! She was doing no harm! Leave her be!" Jeez, was the rivalry this bad? I really was new.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:17 pm

S: kid you have know idea who this is do you
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:13 pm

I hissed. Crap, it was the prince, of all people! I'm not taking chances; I bolted straight across the water, heading to the far side and going even further away from the castle. How am I going to get back?
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:20 pm

S: no you dont!

*instead of swiming he trancformed into his lycan form and took off around the side of the lake making sure not to loose sight of her*
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:30 pm

I saw him running along the banks. Oh no, he'll catch me when I reach the edge!
I veered off a little bit, my silver flowing behind me like water, and headed towards the farther banks away from the lycan's current position. I was so scared now. Maybe I should have listened to my father. If I had drank human blood...
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:33 pm

"And I don't care who it is!" I snapped. "If she's not doing any harm, then what's the reason to attack her?"
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:00 pm

S: i'm not going to kill here i need her alive!!!

*Sozen started to gain speed and was getting closer and closer then leeped out o9ver the water strait at her*
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 pm

I transformed immediatley into my wolf form and followed them. I leaped at Sozen and knocked him out of the way and into the water before he could reach the vampire. I broke to the surface in human form. "Go, now!" I yelled to her.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:23 pm

*Sozen had fury in his eye's he came up and picked up Kray and threw him into a tree*

S: i showed you mercy earlier today when i save you but get in my way again and you shall recieve none

*Sozen continues his persute*
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:24 pm

I stared at the pup in both fear and surprise, then wasted no more time; I ran as far North as i could and stopped when i couldn't smell them anymore, breathing so hard I almost felt human.
Why was he helping me? Weren't we enemies? I wasn't being ungrateful or anything, but why did he stop the lycan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through the Eyes of a Beast
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next