The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~World's Unleashed~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 pm

"That will be revealed all in due time, my friend."

OOC: My way of saying," I don't know!!! ...still." I'm gonna skip on back to Link and them; I think I can get them going again. Here's the last quote. Link and Spyro were on her balcony.

Dreyden Istalri wrote:
I smiled. "Well, since obviously the world isn't normal anymore, i guess i should get used to this?"
"Well, no this," Link grumbled and picked himself up, righting the chair.

OOC: Um, i'm kinda creative dead at the moment, so unless you have somthing i think we'll just pause here for the moment.

Alena...

I couldn't help letting out another giggle; it was funny. And it brought a smiled to Link's face. He had a nice smile...
Oh, what am I saying?! He's a guy, and I'm not interested in any guys. Besides, he hangs out with a dragon. How would that go along with my friends?"
That's when I noticed the hesitation in his look. "What is it?"
"Well... since you've remembered everything now, we're going to have to take you back to HeadQuarters."
I remember that place. "Am I going to get my memory erased again?"
He didn't answer immediately. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:31 pm

OOC: Okay, I'll try to thuink of a really tough videogame character that keeps coming back, lol. Maybe one from Kingdom Hearts... I'll be entering Sora, Donald, and Goofy in soon, too. I guess when Link goes back to school...

Spyro looked at Link in surprise. "Do we really have to take her back? She said she'd keep it a secret."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:01 pm

"Yes, but if later they found out she's known the whole time we'll be busted even worse."
What? Even worse? "I haven't gotten you in trouble, have I? I can pretend I don't!"
But he shook his head. "It's part of our job description Alena. Sorry."
He's had to say that so often to me in so short a time.I felt like I should be the one saying sorry. "Will I still be able to come back?"
"Yes, but most likely with your memory erased." I could see another apology coming.
"Okay," I sighed. "I'll just tell Mom I'm going to the library. It's Saturday anyway."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Spyro sighed. "It sure will be a long time at the library, that's for sure." a voice came out of nowhere. Spyro turned in time to notice a young dragonfly hovering in front of him.
"Sparx! You came back!"
"Well, of course! I couldn't leave you alone with Cynder now, right?"
Spyro chuckled a little. "You still don't like her?"
Sparx shook his head, and then noticed Alena. "Who's she?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:16 pm

LInk...

Alena's eyes just grew big. "Okay now I've seen everything."
"Believe me, you haven't seen everything...yet," Link said, earning him a curious look from her. Then he cleared his throat umcomfortably and said, "Well, um, go let you mom know you heading out and we'll meet you out front."
She shrugged and went in. Link sighed as soon as she was gone.
"I really hope this visit turns out better."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Spyro sighed. "Well, we'd better get going."
Sparx flew in front of Spyro's face. "Can somebody please tell me what's going on here?!"
"We'll explain later." Spyro promised impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:05 am

Link nodded and leaped off the balconey, darted out of sight in the front of her house. It didn't take her long; his elfen ears detected the voices in the house. Her parents were curiuos as to why she was going out but trusted her to let her go. The library was a good excuse: there was one a walking distance away, so there would be no need for her to take a vehicle. Llink could easily slip her away on his bike.
She came out with an outfit on. Link stared incredulously, wondering why she went to such an extreme and where she had the time.
Alena scowled at his expression. "I wasn't about to go in my pajamas!"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:18 am

Spyro just slapped a paw to his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:31 am

Link sighed. "Whatever, just c'mon."
He lead the way to where he had hidden his bike, then pulled it out and got on.
Alena planted herself three feet away, staring at it.
Link smiled. "You'll ride the safer way this time, I promise," he said, holding out a helmet.
"There is no safe way on a motorcycle," she said, but took it anyway and got on behind him. Alena secured the helmet and, after looked for some other means of holding on, wrapped her arms around his waist. Through the rear-view mirror he saw her face turn red, and let a small smirk form.
"Hold on tight," he said, turning it on, and released the clutch.
Her grip became tighter the moment they started moving.
"You want to go ahead and give HQ a headsup or take the beating all at once?" Link called to SPyro.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:33 am

"I'll take it all at once!" he called back.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 am

He nodded, and gave the bike some gas. Alena squeaked in fright from teh acceleration.
"Almost there," he reassured.

Alena..
He pulled into was looked like a regular old empy lot to a warehouse building. This didn't look familiar...then again, i had been unconsious.
Link stopped the motor and put the keys in his green hoodie pocket. That still looks so weird on him, now that I know who exactly he is. He looked...normal. For this time and age, anyway.
I followed him through the door, the dragon not far behind. I don't know why, but I felt I could trust both of them. Maybe because they're both the heroes of their games.
We came to that magical door I remembered. Suddenly my heart began pounding with anticipation. What would happen this time? Am I going to get my memory wiped? I started to have an anxiety attack.
Then I felt a reasuring hand on my shoulder. "It'll be fine, Alena," Link said, and opened the door.
I didn't see what I expected. In fact, it was the opposite. It looked like a large sitting room, with chairs and couches and bean bags. Kinda like my old youth minister room at the church we used to go to. And it was empty.
"Wait here while I go explain," he said, and grimaced as he went through another door. I stared around shyly, and sat hesitantly on one of the couches.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:51 am

Spyro went in with Link, giving Alena a reassuring nod.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Link... (OOC: long post)

He opened the door and gave a couple light knocks. "Princess, you in?"
there was the sound of books and paper moving, then Zelda poked her head from behind a shelf. "yes, but I'm busy. Come on in."
Link came in and stood in the center of the room. "I'm here to make a report on Alena Senteen of Crelic High."
"Go on," she called.
"She's remembered everything."
Clunk! The bookshelf shook, and something fell. Zelda came out from behind it, her hair a little tossed. "WHAT?"
Link let the silence tell her he wasn't joking (like he so often did).
She came out fully. "She remembered so fast...what did you do?"
He shuffled his feet. "Well..."
Zelda stared at him severly. "Link, what did you do?"
He cleared his throat. "Well, when she remember she fainted, and she was fallling off her balcony..."
"You showed yourself to her, did you?"
"Not exactly, when she woke up she recognized me."
"Link, how many times do we have to go through this-"
"Well, what was I supposed to do, let her die?!"
She took a quick calming breath. Zelda can have quite the temper when she allows it. "There's no guarentees that she would have died. You can't always be going around and saving people, Link."
Link grew quiet.
"So what did you do?" she asked, more calmly and gently.
"I brought her here. it was the only thing I could think of."
She nodded her head in solemn agreement.
"Will she have her memory wiped again?" he asked.
She gave him a curious look. "Maybe. This isn't something we're prepared for. A second memory wipe may damage her memory permenantly, or it may last shorter than the first."
Link contemplated that for a moment, then thought about the message Spyro had been given. They say we need her... "What if she joins the Organization?"
Zelda gave an astonished start. "An Earth girl join a society of videogame characters? Link, our worlds-"
"-are never meant to cross, I know. But..." Something tells me we need her, and not just Spyro's message. He wanted to say that, but something else held him back. However his face sent the general message.
She sighed. "Times are changing," she said. "Maybe some of our laws are, too."
This time Link gave a start. "What do you mean?"
Zelda brought out a map of many of the different worlds. "We've been getting quite a few distress calls from all over. All of them destirbing news. Apes in the Kingdom Hearts worlds, hobgoblins on SPyro's homewordl, Heartless in Hyrule-"
"Poes here on Earth," Link whispered.
She nodded. "I don't know what this could mean, but somehow all the other worlds are mixing, which means our mortal enemies may be trying something once again. I've already sent some of our forces to their worlds, but they're unprepared for the enemies they face. They required the help from those of a different world."
Link stared at the map for a moment, but she knew what he was really thinking.
"i'll talk to Alena and detirmine if we can allow her to keep her knewfound knowlegde," she said. "I assume she's in the sitting room?"
He nodded. "SPyro is with her."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Spyro sat next to Alena, his mind elsewhere, still thinking about the message from the ancestors. They needed her, but what for?
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:02 am

Alena...

Link was in there for a long while. What's going on? I felt like I was waiting outside the principals office. It was unbearable; what will happen to me? Will I lose my memory again? I really hope not. I don't want to forget, even if it's unbeleivable. I want to be able to remember who Link is, and not just who he's disguising himself as.
Then the door open, and out came Princess Zelda with him behind. I stood up, flustered and a little star-struck, and bowed deeply. "H-hello your highness!" my voiced squeaked. C'mon, Alena, get a hold of yourself.
I peek up and saw that both her and Link were smiling. Well, Link was more like surpressing the urge to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:04 am

Spyro stood and bowed as well. "Your majesty, once again, this is Alena."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:51 am

She nodded. "Stand up child." I did. "Now, tell me," she said gently, "what do you remember?"
I swallowed. "Well, mainly that i was attacked and a bunch of videogame characters go to my school."
Zelda nodded again. Then she came up to me and took my hand. "Alena, since you remembered despite having your memory wiped, we cannot perform that same task again. However, we also cannot let our secret out into the world. Too many consequeses are at stake."
Suddenly my hand began to glow. I almost jerked it away.
"Alena Senteen, do you promise to never reveal our secret to anyone other than ourselves?"
"Of-of course! I would never tell anyone!" They'd think I'm crazy anyway.
"Then you are now sworn to secrecy; welcome to our world."
I gave a start. I'm allowed to keep my memory?! And...what-what on earth just happened?

Link...

Zelda started back for her study. "Let her know the basics," she told him, "but please don't give away everything all at once."
Link bowed his head, for once holding back a wise-crack. "Of course. Are you going to tell her what you actually just did?"
"I'll leave that judge ment up to you."
Then she left.
"Wow," was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Spyro looked at Link. "But I am curious about what she just did. Do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 pm

Alena's look repeated Spyro's question.
"What Zelda did was just forbid you from giving away the fact that we exists. If you do ever try to or if it slips, the little spell she just did will prevent you from it."
At first Link though she had a look of appallment on her face...until she shrugged and said, "It's better than having my memory wiped out."
Just who is this girl? Her reactions, there just not normal. Most people would freak out, videogamers and not. But she's actually taking this in calmly, as if it's already normal to her.
"So, um," she started shyly. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:01 am

"Well, to get started, we could show you around." Spyro suggested.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:31 am

"um, okay..."
Link smiled and took her arm. "C'mon, no need to be shy now. You're basically one of us now. We'll give you the grand tour."

OOC: Feel free to add any of your own building designs to the place. It's basically a midway point to all worlds.

Alena...

Link took my arm and steered me through a door. I honestly didn't know what to expect. This was so new and strange...yet somehow fine. The door opened before like one of those sliding lifts, and we entered into the largest room I will probably ever see.
"This is, well, basically a launch pad. There are many worlds out there, and if they ever have need to go to another or just leave, this is where they enter."
I stared around, awestruck, when a though occured to me. "What about the bad guys? You know, the head villains?"
He hesitated.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:32 am

OOC: Okay!

Spyro walked in behind them. "We're not really sure about them yet. Let's just hope they can't come here."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:21 pm

"But as far as we know, no one without an ID tag can use these portals. Which reminds me, we need to get you certified."
"Certified?" What am I going to be considered a videogame character now? I hope not. I suck at videogames.
He continued on. "Just a little miscellanious item you have to carry that identifies you. Mine happens to be my sword or my hoodie."
Kay, weird. But then again, what wasn't anymore?
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Spyro smirked. "And mine is Sparx, although he doesn't always stay with me."
Sparx just glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 am

A little smile escaped me, but only a little.
Link went on up to a counter and started talking. I say that because I couldn't understand a word he was saying; he starting speaking in a whole other language! And get this: the person responded in the same language! Am I going to have to learn some secret code to?
The counter-guy gave me a look, then Link a funny look and I think asked him a disbelieving question. Link turned to me.
"Show him your hand, Alena," he said in normal english.
Okay... I lifted my hand up to the counter. The guy took it and passed what looked like a scanner over it. His fingers are freezing! Then I jerked it back as the back of my hand started to burn. What the-?
A red bird-like symbol appeared on the back of my hand, glowing up first then settling like a tattoo. It stung.
Link looked at it and started yelling at the counter-person in that language again. The guy crossed his arms and responded with an irritated tone. Link responded in an equally irked one, and they continued to argue until Link sighed in defeat.
"I'm so sorry, Alena, but I'm afraid your identification just became a tattoo."
It took a moment to register. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~World's Unleashed~
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next