The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~World's Unleashed~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:19 pm

OOC: probably caught a bug of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:48 am

Link sighed. "Alright. I was hoping to stall more, but oh well." He gave them a salut. "See you around four!" and sped off.
Zelda turned to the rest of the group. "Let's head back."
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:36 pm

"Right. Okay Cynder, let's go." "Right behind you, Spyro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:33 pm

"Wait. Where are we going?" Kitana asked. She was getting kind of confused. Why was a hero going to... school? And why were all these mysterious creatures popping up.

Meanwhile, Mileena growled. "So, what are we going to do? I want to get this over with already."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:26 pm

"We're going back to headquarters," Zelda said while running. "We'll get you some personal quarters to stay in. Marth can show you two the Keeps," she told the dragons.

IAW (in alternate world)
"All you need to do for now is wreak whatever havoc you wish in your worlds. Play with you heroes. Exhaust them. Will all of our worlds in peril at once, there won't be enough of them to spare. And, when the time is right and i give my signal, we will all gather once again and attack the Central: Earth.
"Now go, and await my call.
"

Later on...
"Link, Link you better wake up."
Someone jabbed him in the shoulder, and he bolted upright. "1983!"
The teacher stared at him along with the rest of the class.
"Th-that's right..." Mr. Barnes said, dumbfounded.
"How do you do that?" Alena whispered to him once the class was back to the lesson.
"Lucky guess?"
She shook her head. "That's some luck you have."
As the class wore on, Alena couldn't help noticing how exhausted he seemed. This was her third class with him today, which in itself was odd, but she was growing concerned.
After class she stopped him in the hall before he disappeared on her.
"Hey, Link, are you okay?"
He gave a start. "Huh? What do you mean?"
"Well, you look exhausted, and some of the students say you arrived with cuts and bruises."
He smiled appreciatively, but with a hint of mystery. "I'm fine. Just got cut off at an intersection last night."
Somebody bumped into her, and when she looked back he was gone. Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:32 pm

"Good enough for me." Mileena said, walking off. "Call me when you're all ready."

"Thanks." Kitana thanked Zelda, running by her side.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Spyro nodded, then he and Cynder flew above Zelda and Kitana.

Malefor stared curiously at the speaker. "Alright, fine. But what about the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:20 pm

OOC: WARNING: Long post

The shadow smiled. "Her role will show in due time..."

OOC: I'm going to use first person when i'm in Alena's character from now one.

4:OO...
Link arrived at HQ barely conscious and groggy. Too much energy was expended: First the poes before and after school yesterday, then the huge monster army attack along with the Triforce move, and then a full day at school. He tried to act like he was fine and could handle it, but was too tired to hold the image. After greeted everyone there at least once, he fell onto one of the couches and was out like a light.

At Home...
"Hey, Aaron," I greeted my brother as I opened the rec room door.
He grunted in reply. Typical, he's playing his videogames. Again.
I sighed and crossed the room to the bookshelf that only i ever use. I had already read just about ever book on it, but hey, i have my favorites. Plus, Mom's watching her soap opara and i've nothing else to do.
Link was still on my mind, though, no matter how much destraction I had. What could have happened to make him so tired like that? Was he catching an illness? I shook my head. I can't believe i'm getting so concern over someone i barely met. More importantly, a guy.
"Whoa! No way!"
I looked up. Aaron was staring in awe at the tv screen. The graphics looked interesting.
"Whatcha playing?" i asked, curious.
He gave a start. I don't think i've ever asked him anything about videogames. "Kingdom Hearts," he replied.
I came over and sat beside him and watched. The storyline was pretty interesting. "How many of these games are there again?"
Now he was suspicious, but answered anyway. "3 so far. This one's in between 1 and 2. Called Chain of Memories."
I just nodded. Normally i don't take interest in videogames. Something must be wrong with me.
The action turned into movie as my brother advanced to the next stage. Some weird guys in black appeared, talking, and a pale white-haired girl was among them. She looked familiar.
I was reading the words along the bottom, when all of the sudden a huge wave of pain hit my head. REALLY hard.
Aaron gave start next to me. "What's wrong?"
I gripped my head. "I have a headache..."
He huffed. "You're not going to go off again about how videogames are a cause of brain damage, are?"
"No, i'm going to go find some aspirin," i said angrilly and left. But here's the funny thing. The moment i got to the bathroom and reached for the medicine cabinet, the headache stopped.
"That's weird..." i mumbled. Wonder what set it off? I don't think i have seizures or anything. Because i think weird, i tried to remember what i was looking at before it starting hurting. It was right after i read the name "Namine"--
"Oaahh..." i groaned, and the pain was almost nasiating. If felt like something was trying push it's way foreward. The image of the girl, Namine, appeared, and i figured this was just remembering the videogame. But then i noticed something else. She standing in front of me, more like kneeling next to me. Then thngs got blury. Something white flashed, then blue and green, and gold, and voice saying, "Alena, can you hear me?"
Then i puked.

Last edited by Dreyden Istalri on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Mileena stopped and looked at the large purple dragon. "What girl? My sister?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Malefor laughed. "No, a regular human that Spyro said was important. He said the ancestors told him she was a key or something, but how? She's just a pathetic human!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spyro was suddenly hit with a strong wave of energy, and almost fainted. "Spyro, are you okay?" Cynder asked, worried. Spyro looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine." That was wierd, it just came and went. How odd... He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Yuk, there's throw-up everywhere. Maybe I'm getting a bug. Still, what was that all about? Was it some weird dream i'm suddenly remembering? Something told me otherwise. I couldn't remember all of it, though. Just that girl. My head hurt worse when i tried to, so i did the only logical thing; i took some aspirin and stopped thinking about it.
After i cleaned up the throw-up, i went straight to my room on the top floor to lie down. But i couldn't hold still, so i went out onto the balcony to clear my head.

~~~~~

Link awoke four hours later to the sound of his stomach growling. He groaned.
"I'm so hungry..."
Marth gave him a look as he passed. "Then go eat something, stupid."
He sat up on the couch, stretching. "Note to self: Make it to a bed before falling asleep."

Last edited by Dreyden Istalri on Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:41 am

Spyro stood and stretched, and looked out the opening of the cave of which he and Cynder lived. I wonder if Link's back yet? I don't know how long school is. He looked around. Cynder was gone. He must be back.he thought, and flew out of the cave to HQ.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:56 am

There was thankfully a McDonalds nearby, so Link started heading towards the door. The cool night rushed in from outside, and woke him up a little more. Things felt...peaceful, and quiet.
Then there was a rush of wings, and he looked up to see Spyro. He gave a weak wave.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:58 am

Spyro waved back and quietly landed beside him. "So, how was your day?" He laughed when he noticed Link was still sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:02 pm

"Boring," he said. "Like just about everyday. Alena's still memory-dead about us." Link started walking to the McDonalds. "Hold on a sec while i get something to eat." Then he looked back. "Um...I'm not sure what you eat, but there's a forest nearby if you're hungry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Meanwhile, at HQ, Kitana awoke with a graceful yawn. She slept peacefully. That was a first. Her hair was undone and was tangled everywhere. Kitana grabbed her small brush from ehr bedside and smoothed out her hair before braiding it like always. She slipped on her veil and stood. Today seemed like a it was going to be a hard day.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:20 pm

"I'm not hungry. I ate just a few minutes ago, before I left the cave." Spyro yawned. "So, when you get you're food, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:45 pm

He shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno. I'm off duty, so..." He yawned. "I won't be able to do anything unless i get some grub." He went into the restaurant and came back out with a big greesy back of cheesburgers and fries, drinking a rootbeer.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Spyro looked at the food with a disgusted look. "Humans eat that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:53 pm

"Yeah," he said, sitting down on a park bench and digging in. "Too much is really bad for them, 'cause it's addicting. I usually don't go for McDonalds, but i need a major refuel."
He finished off quickly (and a little messy), and stretched back in relief. "Ahhhhh...that's much better."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Spyro just shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:01 pm

"Let's see...what to do. I suppose we could go visit Cid; my motorcycle needs fixing, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:02 pm

"Alright. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Link headed back to the HQ garage and retrieved his back. The motor wasn't damaged too badly, but the important additional equipment was busted.
Cid's garage wasn't too far away. Link wheeled his bike over and saw him bent over something underneath the counter.
"Whatcha doing?" Link called.
There was a thump and then loud cursing, and then Cid's face appeared.
His face brightened a bit. "Oh, hey Link. What's up?" Then he spotted the bike. "Did you bust that again?"

OOC: I've got some chores to do, so i'll be back around 12:00, K?
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:34 pm

OOC: Kk

Spyro walked forward. "I think he might have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World's Unleashed~   ~World's Unleashed~ - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~World's Unleashed~
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next