The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Number of posts : 145
Activities : Admin
Role Player
Role Play Creator

Registration date : 2009-09-05

The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 pm

"Right, this way. we walked straight into this room. It looked like the Great Hall of the Shadow Palace almost. and right in the middle, a Pearl broken in half. "That was easy. That was really easy. I wonder what the consequences would be.....oh well" I picked up the half of the Pearl. As soon as it left the Alter the shadow coalesced into a group of Shades. "Ahahaha, that's ironic. Stop there. I command you as King Shade to go to your homes."
They Stopped and looked at me. You are not our King. He is the one who told us to guard this place.
I pulled my Shadowflesh around myself and said, "I am your King, and I commanded you to leave."
They bowed to me and the leader said,"Thank you Highness, we have been here too long." then they all disappeared.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/aidanblackfeather
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Boneshadow came back just in time to watch the Shades disperse.
"Well, you're useless." I snarled.
The Howling dragon just stared at me. "I'm not, Disturbia, for I noticed that we have been locked in."
"That's right- Wait, what?"
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:20 am

"Can you not just bust the doors down? you look powerful enough."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:47 am

Boneshadow shook his head. "I'm merely a spirit. The only thing I can do in the mortla world is pickup things."
I sighed, then waved my hand to dismiss him. He went back into the shadows, and I turned to Aidan with a smirk. "Right, let's go break the doors down."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:51 pm

"Yes, let's." We turned and looked at the doors. We looked at each other, then ran at the door. There was a flash of light and a jolt of electricity through my body as I hit the door, then I was blasted away by the force of the electricity. I looked up and saw that Seth was unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:30 pm

I sighed and absorbed most of the electricity that hit me. "Electricity? Seriously? Wow, that's a fail."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:14 pm

"Ah. ok. well, knock the door down Seth. And hurry up about it."

OOC: btw, they are huge oak doors. like 20 feet high and a foot thick. this is a huge building.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:18 pm

OOC: Cool. Seth can break it. Very Happy

I glared at Aidan playfully. "You need to learn to be patient." I transformed into my demon form and knocked the door down with my front paws, and absorbed the electricity that struck again.

OOC: Also, his demn form is a black, silver-winged wolf, his deity form is Okami (as you already know), and his demon/deity form is the wolf in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:23 pm

"Wow. Tykaron didn't do so great on his booby traps. I guess he never thought he'd die."

OOC: I'm not very good at booby traps. think of some good ones for me.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 pm

OOC: I'm not so good myself. Let me think.

I turned back into a human. "No kidding. You'd think there would at least be something else..."
As if on cue, the ground crumbled underneath us. I immediatley flung myself at the wall and grabbed onto a few stones sticking out. "Shit! What the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:43 pm

I jumped back and, well whaddya know, i drop the Pearl of Soul into the pit. I watch it fall, and when it hits the bottom of the pit, about half a mile below, the glow illuminates a floor full of 10 foot high spikes, thin as my arm and razor sharp. I look at Seth. "Well damn. I can easily get down there unharmed in shadowflesh, but getting back won't be easy. in fact, impossible. it looks like the walls are not only polished smooth, but they slant inwards near the top. Any ideas?"

Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:54 pm

I leaped and landed next ot Aidan. "I can fly down there, but avoiding the spikes won't be easy."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:58 pm

"Well.....you remember the guy on the street that i fixed, the guy that was part shadow? I could do that with you, share your body, if Kuroi would allow it. Then we could fly and pass through the spikes. But the transformatione is very painful. Both ways."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:00 pm

I took a glance into my soul and saw Kuroi's eye glaring at Aidan. "I don't think he likes the idea, but he'll allow it. And pain? I can handle it. I've felt worse, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:02 pm

"Ok, but i just remembered, you could probably just shapeshift back to human and keep your shadow tainted form as a gift from me. Cool "
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:13 pm

I just laughed. "Nah, it's fine. Besides, I'll get shadow powers as soon as Surrokumon dies." I then turned back into demon form and looked at Aidan. "Alright, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:56 pm

"Suit yourself." I turned Shade and pulled my shadow up and around Seth. as I entered his body I forced my shadows into every cell, bursting them and recreating them in shadow form. For fun I decided to give him ram horns, and changed his wings into fur covered bat wings. I turned his front paws into talons so we can grab the Pearl and get out.

OOC: I drew an awesome pic of Seth's new form after thinking this up. He looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:04 pm

OOC: Sweet! You'll have to bring it next time you come over.

I looked my new form over. "Awesomeness. Now, let's get that Pearl."
With a howl, I spread my wings and dove into the wall, using Aidan's shadow poers to move along it and down into the spikes. He was right about the pain, but I ignored it and used my new talons to grab the Pearl. I then slid back up the wall and began to fly out.
"Alright, let's make a break for it!"
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 pm

"you're in control of this body, I don't know how to fly with wings. You get us out of this. Holy crap! the whole temple's coming down!"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:41 pm

I growled in response, and I used Kuroi's electricity to speed me up. I dodged many parts of the cieling as it came crumbling down all around us. I used my ice to freeze a few pieces that I couldn't easily dodge.
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

"There's the exit! Hurry up!! And don't you dare drop the pearl!"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:36 am

"Oh quit your whining. There's no way I'm gonna drop this thing!" I snapped as I used a burst of electricity to blast us through the exit and forced me to tumble to the ground, the Pearl still in my talons.
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:25 pm

I jumped out of his body, taking the Pearl with me. Then we turned to watch the temple crumble into dust. I reached into my soul and pulled the other half of the Pearl out. I put them together and they flashed with a bright golden light and became one. "HAH! I have it! the weapon of Soul!" I hold the pearl in my left hand as if holding a bow. white light shoots out of the top and solidifies into a pure white length of supple wood. Out of the bottom shadow bursts out and solidifies into a gnarled length of black wood. "This is the bow of Soul. Take anything vaugely arrow shaped, and concentrate on your target. It never misses. Concentrate on the black energy and the arrow you fire will tear out the victims soul. Concentrate on the white energy and it will heal any wounds the target has and clear his soul of darkness."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 am

I turned back to human form and stared at the bow in awe. "Wow," I breathed, looking at the aura of the weapon, "I've never seen a weapon with such evenly split light and dark energy."
Back to top Go down
Fangs Of Ivory
Otherworld King
Fangs Of Ivory

Male
Role Player
Role Play Creator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:32 pm

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I picked a stick up off the ground, held ti against the string, and it immediately transformed into a deadly looking arrow surrounded by a dark aura. Then i changed my focus and it turned into a slightly less deadly looking arrow, but it glowed white. "I can't wait to use this...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan   The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Sethstone and Aidan
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next